Humm..so thats how they do it

RTURNSONLY

UPS.jpg
UPS.jpg

hypo hanna

And every business wants their packages picked up between 4:45 and 5:00 pm.

If you can't be home at 1300, to sign for your shipment, make some other arrangements. Leave a note so it can be released or have it delivered to your place of business.

Stop whining because you missed the delivery when you knew perfectly well a package was on the way.

These are the customers that try my patience. Of course our crack team is sales persons would never give them unrealistic expectations. (Roll eyes).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And every business wants their packages picked up between 4:45 and 5:00 pm.

If you can't be home at 1300, to sign for your shipment, make some other arrangements. Leave a note so it can be released or have it delivered to your place of business.

Stop whining because you missed the delivery when you knew perfectly well a package was on the way.

These are the customers that try my patience. Of course our crack team is sales persons would never give them unrealistic expectations. (Roll eyes).

Customer: "I desperately need that package...it has my medication for (insert horrible disease here)". The package is really her new plastic toy.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
They used to have estimated reattempt times for the next day on the old door tags a few years ago. It would never fail any time you wrote a time on there then there would be late freight or some other obsticle that would prevent you from making it as planned.

DSR packages for residentials for the most part are a waste of time and money. The logistics alone are ridiculous.

whenIgetthere

Job security... DSR boxes outnumber lookups in my QA cage 3 to 1.

DSR would be a smaller problem to the courier if the service level wasn't retained for all attempts, like it was before the DSR/ISR/ASR were introduced. If someone isn't home to sign for a P1 DSR/ASR on Tuesday before 1030, doubt they'll be there on Wednesday or Thursday either in many cases.