Hydroxychloroquine Has 90 % Chance of Helping COVID-19 Patients - LibTurds Suicides Up

El Correcto

god is dead
I fight depression all the time ... not a fun place to be!
When Attila faced a Roman led coalition in France and lost he retreated to his campsite and began to make a funeral pyre out of horse saddles to self immolate on. His supporters stopped him. He went on to be a shadow of his former self and died in bed a defeated man, probably from drinking himself to death like the rest of the successful raiders.

What I’m trying to say is sometimes you just know what needs to be done and there’s no point in needlessly dragging it out.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I find it humorous and ironic that the LibTurds say Trump and his followers are so anti-science but they are the one's that reject anything coming from a medical/science study.
The LibTurds really hate the figures ... newer data indicates a death rate of less than 1% once wider testing raises the number of COVID-19 infected people. The LibTurds are still clinging to their death rates of 4%, 5%, 6% and even 7%.
The death rate in Germany (The left winger favorite Western country to point to) is 1.4% with limited testing and 1.8% in Korea with even less testing.
So I guess you have ended your quarantine and gone out into public again?
Going to festivals again soon?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So I guess you have ended your quarantine and gone out into public again?
Going to festivals again soon?
Nope ... I'm in the zone.
65, diabetic, obese puts me in the zone.
My self-responsible logic kicks in ... I have to 'shelter in place' until a vaccine or therapeutics are ready to make me whole.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When I saw my doctor last, in early March. She thought I might be diabetic. I had an appointment set up twice to see her, but each time the office decided to close. I did set up an diabetic eye exam, but earliest date I could get was for May 29th, if they re-open.

Box Ox

No, I'm self-quarantining because I assume responsibility for myself ...
... being you are a LibTurd, you obviously cannot understand the concept!

Only a Trumpanzee monster wouldn't want to continue keeping everyone under 40 at home and out of work to make sure COVID doesn't come kill you at your house. LOL

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
When I saw my doctor last, in early March. She thought I might be diabetic. I had an appointment set up twice to see her, but each time the office decided to close. I did set up an diabetic eye exam, but earliest date I could get was for May 29th, if they re-open.
Since I am diabetic, and have been for 40 years, I will give you some info.
A 'good' diabetic knowledgeable opthamologist will do extra work which will be covered under your Medical insurance so bring all that stuff to the exam.
Also, if you are diabetic, you should get a thorough eye test every year.
The doc will be taking pictures of your retina and comparing them to previous years.

Feel free to message me and I can attempt to answer questions you might have.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Only a Trumpanzee monster wouldn't want to continue keeping everyone under 40 at home and out of work to make sure COVID doesn't come kill you at your house. LOL
I assume that was meant to be sarcastic and funny. :teethy:
Regardless, work on your sentence structure ... I had to double check to make sure it wasn't Turdboy. :wince:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Nor should they ... especially the Governments.
OK Mr Libertarian
1x6qj2.jpg

Sportello

In a letter to Gov. Doug Ducey of Arizona, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) presents a frequently updated table of studies that report results of treating COVID-19 with the anti-malaria drugs chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ, Plaquenil®).

AAPS is a political advocacy group.

Association of American Physicians and Surgeons - Wikipedia

AAPS is generally recognized as politically conservative or ultra-conservative,[6][8] and its positions are unorthodox and at wide variance with federal health policy.[9]

The Washington Post summarized their beliefs as "doctors should be autonomous in treating their patients — with far fewer government rules, medical quality standards, insurance coverage limits and legal penalties when they make mistakes".[9] It opposed the Social Security Act of 1965 which established Medicare and Medicaid and encouraged member physicians to boycott Medicare and Medicaid.[10] The organization requires its members to sign a "declaration of independence" pledging that they will not work with Medicare, Medicaid, or even private insurance companies.[11]

AAPS opposes mandated evidence-based medicine and practice guidelines, opposes abortion and over-the-counter access to emergency contraception and opposes electronic medical records.[11]