I’m addicted to kombucha drinks

El Correcto

god is dead
I brought up drinking kombucha sodas which I do all the time at work. They taste like a beer, I love them.

Then my coworker was like yeah :censored2: that’s because they have alcohol in them.

These things are advertised with no alcohol content I looked it up and people are saying it can be up to 2%. Will I get in trouble for drinking kombucha?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I brought up drinking kombucha sodas which I do all the time at work. They taste like a beer, I love them.

Then my coworker was like yeah :censored2: that’s because they have alcohol in them.

These things are advertised with no alcohol content I looked it up and people are saying it can be up to 2%. Will I get in trouble for drinking kombucha?
yes if you wreck

Drink them on the weekend, not while working.

Do you people make this stuff up?

El Correcto

god is dead
yes if you wreck
I wondering how much alcohol they have in them. I usually drink one in the morning before work and one on lunch.

I’ve never gotten a buzz or drove a ups truck intoxicated. I’m mainly just thinking is it like .000001 alcohol or something stupid?

542thruNthru

No you won't get in trouble because you're making this up. So drink as many imaginary kombucha drinks as you want. :)

Brisket

I wondering how much alcohol they have in them. I usually drink one in the morning before work and one on lunch.

I’ve never gotten a buzz or drove a ups truck intoxicated. I’m mainly just thinking is it like .000001 alcohol or something stupid?

Why would you want to risk it?

Dumbo

I wasn't quite sure what kombucha was, but saw an interesting bottle at the gas station while taking break, so bought one. Started reading the label after opening and read about a small amount of alcohol. Pretty sure it would be fine being anybody can buy one, but wasn't taking the chance. Dumped the :censored2: out right there. Not taking that gamble.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

These things are advertised with no alcohol content I looked it up and people are saying it can be up to 2%. Will I get in trouble for drinking in?
No way the alcohol content is that high. If it were, the government would be wanting their share of money. You would have to drink 12 or so to equal one beer.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The target percent alcohol in brew dr is %.2 and it only increases gradually if you store it for a long time or leave it out in the heat.
You can get them at the main producers/distributors on 2 of our routes and that would be fine. But just bringing a bottle from home without an ice box you can probably tell the difference. Kombucha tastes like crap with too much alcohol in it.

They are basically a very watered-down version of fourloco. hence the addiction.

El Correcto

god is dead
Today I slammed two kombucha sodas while driving my personal vehicle. I think I’m ruining my life. I’m Julian from trailer park boys but with kombucha soda.
34FEB1AF-9F46-4D2E-838D-83BB639F9B3F.png

CentralSup

I actually brew my own kombucha.

If there was significant alcohol content in a bottle, you'd need an ID to purchase it. Drinking a whole bottle of kombucha won't even get you to register on a breathalyzer test.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

If your buying it from a store you will be fine. But, if you make it yourself in your fridge. It may have a stronger alcohol content. It would need to be 3.weeks old or older for a higher %