I bleed brown now

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have no idea why you are grilling the OP... don't you know that team brown is superior in every way when it is compared to any opco of team purple?

go venture over the competition's section on this site & see how the couriers/ drivers/ vendors are getting 1/2 to 1/3 of what your union-represented jobs get...

I'm staying here for another peak because they are flexible with my start times & i don't have to worry about RTB times (i can take the vehicle straight home)
cry me a river...the grass is always ****ing greener, isn't it?? No one put a gun to your head and forced you into purple.

Did you say your grass or your ass? Didn't we discuss wiping 101?? Lmao...........this thread is officially derailed. Meep meep!!

I can bid my route...................................but not my preloader!.................wtf...............................................im gonna file a grievance anyway!...lol......meep. mee. this!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I can bid my route...................................but not my preloader!.................wtf...............................................im gonna file a grievance anyway!...lol......meep. mee. this!
File! You need a new preloader? I'm up for bid but you better tip me at Christmas!! Or i'll load your truck like stevie wonder with a shovel lmao.

chargerlou

I can see why your are a road runner maybe u need ro hit the road Jack!!!!
You said that in your last post....is that the best you've got? You want to word battle with me, bring it, newbie. How was your first week at brown? Did management change your pampers and powder your ass?? Neg rep for you, tough guy.
Dude u got social issues don't waste my tie on ur bs !!!
I'm offended as a veteran of the US army that you are challenging me on what I can do ! I fought for this country looks like u have only battled against it! Shame on u beach! !!!!!

I'm offended as a veteran of the US army that you are challenging me on what I can do ! I fought for this country looks like u have only battled against it! Shame on u beach! !!!!!

Again..........................dont be a hater....add something! if you served our country....God bless you...if your full of crap..........then screw you!

HomeDelivery

cry me a river...the grass is always ****ing greener, isn't it?? No one put a gun to your head and forced you into purple.

i'm not being forced to work with purple; the local managers don't ride my ass for any little thing. Express and Ground is a different matter.

when i found out that i wasn't going to be a brown driver anytime soon when i started in the warehouse, i moved on...

the OP has found a path that will at least have better bennies/pay in the long run if he sticks it out

other purple team members did switch to brown as an outside-hire due to the 6-to-1 ratio or whatever is on that local hiring process & bypassed the package handling portion

overflowed

To understand this thread and how you guys are beating down on the OP, you should understand this. This thread was originally posted on the fedex forum. A MOD moved it to the general ups forum, thinking maybe the OP put it in the wrong place. I think the Op was telling the fedex guys "hey! I'm proud to be with UPS now." Nice welcome guys. Take it however you want too, I might be wrong.