I call uncle, our ass is beaten...... I'm for reparations immediately

floridays

I am 100% truthful, no joking, no poking.
There is a civil matter that needs to be settled, once and for all time.

In a civil case a plaintiff sues for damages, a court seeks to make one whole (redress) upon a favorable adjudication. A plaintiff must show cause, and prove damages. A preponderance of evidence is all that is needed, that's your hurdle prospective litigants, (plaintiffs.)

Is it understood that the Constitution bestows rights to individuals? Yes, no, I don't have time, gotta get a weave and my nails done. Which is it, you understand or you don't?

Show of hands, who amongst the darker, you slaves will be first to bring suit? Get a lawyer, the best you can find.
I'll help you, get Jerry Spence, he's inactive, a a few CLE's and he's up to speed. Best man you could get to be your advocate, none better.

@MAKAVELI the tough guy, file suit, talk to your gal in California, former prosecutor, might have been more, nonetheless worthless chum. File suit, no doubt when you do, you have a class, it is undeniable, if......

I'd like to see where anyone with any sense takes this.

Line up, I'm the idiot.

I'm just dying to say what the barber says...Next

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
that’s some high quality boomer gibberish

anyways, communist induced white guilt is 100% going to be our downfall, it’s totally insane to watch our successful society slowly putting a gun in its own mouth

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Then we should all get reparations for every time that we are screwed over in life. Get over it....it was so far in the past that no one alive was a part of it.
Move on..... NEXT!!!

newfie

seems like a no brainer to me . any former slave owners still living should immediately pay reparations to any former slaves still living.

floridays

We enter this life naked, and at an unknown date our bodies are put in a box or urn, (as some may choose to be scattered) between those two dates life offers no guarantees.

Full reparations requires safe passage back to the continent many seem to be tied to, for no other reason than skin color.

I feel safe in assuming every potential recipient of this reparation will be in a better position than their welcoming brothers and sisters on the continent that seems to hold so much allure for our malcontents.

I for one am ready to make dreams come true, to repair those that consider themselves harmed.

Form the line, as a legal citizen and taxpayer, I'll pay for ten out of my own pocket.

I'm thankful my ancestors found themselves on the shores of this country, whether they swam or were brought in chains.

I honor their struggle, I'm thankful that struggle yielded the fruits I have enjoyed during my lifetime.

Reparations? You want to be repaired, form the line.

Beyond safe passage, this country and it's citizens owes you nothing.

I'm 100% in favor of reparations, let us repair you.

rod

Retired 22 years
...or they were lied to...kinda like we're being lied to today.

Of coarse they were lied to. Especially at first. After awhile they were more or less herded into the boxcars. I still find it amazing that 6 million people can be marched into the gas chambers without some body realizing some things up.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Of coarse they were lied to. Especially at first. After awhile they were more or less herded into the boxcars. I still find it amazing that 6 million people can be marched into the gas chambers without some body realizing some things up.
I imagine they thought the government was going to take care of them ... probably Democrats.

vantexan

Something about automatic weapons makes people follow orders.

oldngray

nowhere special
707509c14c13.jpg