I Cant Believe it happened !!!!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Technically...

And just being technical for explicit purposes only...

But...

If he was on break...

It's his own time.

Whomever caught and tattled on him should have minded their own dam business and kept moving.

Abuse of power comes in many forms.

Free da boy @Powder

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Technically...

But...

If he was on break...

It's his own time.

Whomever caught and tattled on him should have minded their own dam business and kept moving.

Free da boy @Powder
This is interesting. If I would have walked up on a dude strangling the dolphin, would I rat on him? I’m going to have to say no, although, knock on wood (pun intended), it’s never happened to me. Does he deserve to lose his job though? I have to say yes. I’m a dude and I know the urges, but keep it in your pants until you get home, this man is unhinged.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
This is interesting. If I would have walked up on a dude strangling the dolphin, would I rat on him? I’m going to have to say no, although, knock on wood (pun intended), it’s never happened to me. Does he deserve to lose his job though? I have to say yes. I’m a dude and I know the urges, but keep it in your pants until you get home, this man is unhinged.
I mean...

What if he works so much overtime that the hub is his home...

I don't condone his timing and methods...

But...

How do we know the reporter saw what he thought he saw.

What if the young man had crabs and was scratching for dear life...

I don't want to see the video...

But...

Someone here needs to view and report back.

Not with details.

Just a confirmation of facts.

Yeet

I mean...

What if he works so much overtime that the hub is his home...

I don't condone his timing and methods...

But...

How do we know the reporter saw what he thought he saw.

What if the young man had crabs and was scratching for dear life...

I don't want to see the video...

But...

Someone here needs to view and report back.

Not with details.

Just a confirmation of facts.
No hub rat works more than drivers do 10-14 hours a day. I have never jerked the chicken at work. Then again, I have a wife with a healthy appetite so I know I can get dessert when I get home.

DiadesSuk

Technically...

But...

If he was on break...

It's his own time.

Free da boy @Powder
I miss that guy. Im guessing he never survived that meeting lol.. He never came back either lol

upser2020

6 12s in the hub during peak and they wanted me to work more so yeah hub rats sometimes do work as much as drivers(unless u meant something more specific by hub rat than just part timer who works in the hub) and no I never fluffed the Garfield at work

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
6 12s in the hub during peak and they wanted me to work more so yeah hub rats sometimes do work as much as drivers(unless u meant something more specific by hub rat than just part timer who works in the hub) and no I never fluffed the Garfield at work
Ok but did you spank the monkey?

Yeet

I’ve never seen anyone work 6 12’s in the hub, not saying I don’t believe you but if you do you’re the exception to the rule. Besides, this happened in February, not peak, so that argument is invalid anyway.