I do not care anymore!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I don't skip my paid breaks but I will only take a 5 min lunch squeezed between my 2 10 min breaks for a 25 min break. I only put a 5 minute lunch in the board unless I take more and they don't care I have been doing it for years and so has half my center.

I don't get more work than anyone else because orion tells them how long it going to take to deliver so many stops that day. I do get paid the same amount of OT I would have if I took my full lunch and I do get home earlier.
I do the same, as I do not want to spend more time than necessary on lunch. Its the ones who take nothing, but yet put it in. That give their time away to UPS for free.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
This will go over very well with those responsible drivers who have to come and help you each day!

The only help I get is to have my air and ground taken back to the center. At one time, 15 years ago, I would eat lunch with 4 to 5 drivers. Before we got done, we would trade stops so we all would get back to the building around the same time. Best 2 years of my time with this company.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The only help I get is to have my air and ground taken back to the center. At one time, 15 years ago, I would eat lunch with 4 to 5 drivers. Before we got done, we would trade stops so we all would get back to the building around the same time. Best 2 years of my time with this company.
Same here. Exactly the same actually. Like a completely different Job now. Sad.