I don’t pay taxes

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
1. Has any president engaged with North Korea as much as he has?
2. The wall will pay for itself.
3. No, he hasn't.
4. The country wasn't already polarized? See your past comments concerning Bush for examples.
5. He's done more against Putin and Russia than past presidents dealing with Putin ever did. And he's not pushing a White Nationalist agenda. That's just silly.
6. The U.S. lost a lot of respect with the last president, who talked a lot but had no spine. They know this president means what he says. There goes your butt kissing theory.
7. I love how the Left attacks Christianity all the time, but seeks the moral high ground with Trump. I'd say the vast majority of people in Washington are morally compromised, and the ones who might not be, like Mike Pence, scare you to death.
8. Pushing back on the climate change alarmists, who seek not only to harm our country but to literally take it over, is a good thing to those of us who watch the obvious machinations of the Left.
9. As silly as your over the top rants are, this is absolutely ridiculous. Where is this happening? With Democrats desperately wanting anything impeachable how is it that Trump is violating and dismantling our democracy with impunity? It's hard to fathom you can come up with this with a straight face. Surely you're trolling us, right?

This here is proof that Trump Derangement Syndrome is real, except that it afflicts the Right Wingers, not the Dems. You drink your Kool-Aid full strength, and anything Tangerine Man does is OK with you, because he does what you want. You're his people after all, and that isn't something to be proud of.

Let's see. A part-time "president" who treats the office like a reality TV show and views all engagements as transactional, or in simpler terms, "a deal". He always knows best, and HE runs the show, advisors and experts be damned because he runs the country from his gut. In a complex world, the simplest concept seems right, to both him and you, because simple is the way you like it, and the only way you can "understand". Big words and complicated scenarios are frightening, and having a simpleton at the wheel is a good thing, as far as the base is concerned.

This is no troll. I'm dead serious. Trump is a stupid president for stupid people. They're the ones who have a brand new $55,000 car with $700 payments for 10 years who wonder why they're always short on money or can't invest. They didn't bother with college, because hard work will always get you ahead in life. Besides, college is for Liberals and others who can't see the wisdom of the free market and the Horatio Alger principles underlying conservative thought.

Yes, TDS is real, but I don't have it. I see Trump for what he is. A petty, cheezy entertainer with a moral compass that points him straight to where the most cash or biggest audience is to be found. He makes the rules, because all of the rules that apply to us don't apply to him. He'd like to be a dictator, and at least to him, he should be allowed to become one, because he's the smartest and best at everything...just ask him. Nobody knows more about anything than Trump knows about nothing.

A con man, a cheat, and an attention whore of epic proportions. The only thing bigger than his mouth is his ego, and lying is like breathing for him...a natural reflex.

You're drawn to him like moths to a flame and he can do anything or say anything and you'll still support him.

I guess TDS is incurable. So sad.

newfie

This here is proof that Trump Derangement Syndrome is real, except that it afflicts the Right Wingers, not the Dems. You drink your Kool-Aid full strength, and anything Tangerine Man does is OK with you, because he does what you want. You're his people after all, and that isn't something to be proud of.

Let's see. A part-time "president" who treats the office like a reality TV show and views all engagements as transactional, or in simpler terms, "a deal". He always knows best, and HE runs the show, advisors and experts be damned because he runs the country from his gut. In a complex world, the simplest concept seems right, to both him and you, because simple is the way you like it, and the only way you can "understand". Big words and complicated scenarios are frightening, and having a simpleton at the wheel is a good thing, as far as the base is concerned.

This is no troll. I'm dead serious. Trump is a stupid president for stupid people. They're the ones who have a brand new $55,000 car with $700 payments for 10 years who wonder why they're always short on money or can't invest. They didn't bother with college, because hard work will always get you ahead in life. Besides, college is for Liberals and others who can't see the wisdom of the free market and the Horatio Alger principles underlying conservative thought.

Yes, TDS is real, but I don't have it. I see Trump for what he is. A petty, cheezy entertainer with a moral compass that points him straight to where the most cash or biggest audience is to be found. He makes the rules, because all of the rules that apply to us don't apply to him. He'd like to be a dictator, and at least to him, he should be allowed to become one, because he's the smartest and best at everything...just ask him. Nobody knows more about anything than Trump knows about nothing.

A con man, a cheat, and an attention whore of epic proportions. The only thing bigger than his mouth is his ego, and lying is like breathing for him...a natural reflex.

You're drawn to him like moths to a flame and he can do anything or say anything and you'll still support him.

I so enjoy when Van triggers you into typing 3000 words that no one will read.

vantexan

And with the 2020 election looming you'll keep spouting this garbage in hopes of turning a few votes. Have at it, but it'll come down to how the economy is doing. If Democrats keep promising to raise taxes to pay for new programs rather than pay down the debt, and voters perceive they'll hurt the economy in the process, highly unlikely you'll defeat Trump.

rod

Retired 22 years
I pay cash...for everything.
You and me both. I haven’t had a car payment since 1967 or a house payment since the 80’s. We do charge everything we can to take advantage of free air miles but all (only have 2) credit cards are paid of automatically every month.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You and me both. I haven’t had a car payment since 1967 or a house payment since the 80’s. We do charge everything we can to take advantage of free air miles but all (only have 2) credit cards are paid of automatically every month.
Same for me except I bought the last two cars on credit to keep my credit score up (currently 830) and also the interest rates were less than 3% (my ROI on my investments has been averaging over 10% over the last 10 years).