I don’t pay taxes

vantexan

Russians love global warming. It's opening up their Northern Straits. The shipping lanes that'll be open year around are worth billions, if not trillions of dollars. Of course, this has nothing to do with Trump and the global warming deniers.
Don't forget to put this on.
71GV79NPpZL._UX425_.jpg
Except it's not opening the Arctic. Wishful thinking. And what did I say that wasn't true? The former Soviet republics, independent now, despise the Russians. The idea that the whole world hates us is a fantasy. Most of the world wants to be us, and if you travel in those countries you'll run into people all the time who have relatives in the States. Much of the population in these countries speak Russian because they were forced to. Many are now speaking English because they want to. But difference.

Days

Correct answer was a part timer... didn’t make enough last year that the federal government refunded me all my Tax Money and more.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
he's doing a fantastic job on pace to be the most successful president ever. should i ignore his results just because you do?

His results are in the same category as his hair. Ridiculous, fake, and easily blown away by a strong wind. Worst ever....by a HUGE margin.

newfie

His results are in the same category as his hair. Ridiculous, fake, and easily blown away by a strong wind. Worst ever....by a HUGE margin.
I understand you don't like him but you can't deny the incredible job he has done. Trying to do so totally discredits your argument.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I understand you don't like him but you can't deny the incredible job he has done. Trying to do so totally discredits your argument.

Yes, I CAN deny the "incredible" job he has done. Trying to do so isn't hard. Here are some facts for you.
1. He hasn't accomplished anything with North Korea. They are actually accelerating their weapons development programs. Since North Korea knows they would be destroyed in a nuclear war, Kim is a lot of bluster in a fat little package. One dicator vs. one dictator wannabe.

2. The tax deal mainly helped the rich and corporations and has added tremendously to our deficit. Wait until he adds another $25B for the stupid wall.

3. Trump has alienated most of the world. Protectionism and nationalism are losing strategies in a global economy. Tariffs are out of the 19th century, kind of like Trump.

4. He has polarized this country with his divisive one-sided rhetoric that caters exclusively to his base. He's a president for the people who voted for him, not the entire country. That's his whole MO.

5. He kisses the butts of some of the world's worst actors. Putin, Kim, MBS, and most of the far Right oppressive regimes in the world. In our own country, he pushes a White Nationalist agenda that is oppressive and racist, making him no better than most of the rest of his dictator buddies.

6. He is an idiot. Not smart, poorly spoken, and a laughed at throughout the world. I know you never leave Indiana or whatever Red State you live in, but the rest of the world generally hates Trump and thinks of him as a fool. We are fools for having elected such a doofus. The US has lost a tremendous amount of respect.

7. He is ethically and morally compromised. I'm more of a Christian than Trump, and I'm agnostic. Perhaps he kisses Far Right Evangelical butt, but he isn't a Christian, even remotely.

8. His "incredible" job has pushed back progress on the environment and world relations by decades, and he is on track to be the most destructive individual in history in terms of respecting our planet and being a good neighbor to the rest of the world.

9. Trump apparently thinks he's above the law, and is on course to dismantle our democracy and the core principles of checks and balances that prevent the US from becoming a banana republic. All that Trump is missing is the Moamar bling and uniform that tinhorn dictators love to wear.

Overall, he's been an utter disaster. If we ever get him out of office, it will take decades to repair the damage.

He is an Orange Curse.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I'm going to add that the case for mental illness/impairment is increasingly strong. Long, rambling speeches that don't make sense, slurred words, and an infantile personality that features temper tantrums and meltdowns when he doesn't get his way.

Add-in presidential briefings which are dumbed-down to one-page summations with bullet points, and you've got an individual who is seriously not up to the job. Recently, it was pointed out that Trump doesn't even understand how monetary policy works. Powell as much said so during a news conference. To underscore the point, Trump nominates Herman Cain and the other idiot, neither of whom have any experience or qualifications for the job.

Your Orange Hero belongs in the puzzle factory with a rubber biscuit in his mouth.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm going to add that the case for mental illness/impairment is increasingly strong. Long, rambling speeches that don't make sense, slurred words, and an infantile personality that features temper tantrums and meltdowns when he doesn't get his way.

Add-in presidential briefings which are dumbed-down to one-page summations with bullet points, and you've got an individual who is seriously not up to the job. Recently, it was pointed out that Trump doesn't even understand how monetary policy works. Powell as much said so during a news conference. To underscore the point, Trump nominates Herman Cain and the other idiot, neither of whom have any experience or qualifications for the job.

Your Orange Hero belongs in the puzzle factory with a rubber biscuit in his mouth.
say thank you

vantexan

Yes, I CAN deny the "incredible" job he has done. Trying to do so isn't hard. Here are some facts for you.
1. He hasn't accomplished anything with North Korea. They are actually accelerating their weapons development programs. Since North Korea knows they would be destroyed in a nuclear war, Kim is a lot of bluster in a fat little package. One dicator vs. one dictator wannabe.

2. The tax deal mainly helped the rich and corporations and has added tremendously to our deficit. Wait until he adds another $25B for the stupid wall.

3. Trump has alienated most of the world. Protectionism and nationalism are losing strategies in a global economy. Tariffs are out of the 19th century, kind of like Trump.

4. He has polarized this country with his divisive one-sided rhetoric that caters exclusively to his base. He's a president for the people who voted for him, not the entire country. That's his whole MO.

5. He kisses the butts of some of the world's worst actors. Putin, Kim, MBS, and most of the far Right oppressive regimes in the world. In our own country, he pushes a White Nationalist agenda that is oppressive and racist, making him no better than most of the rest of his dictator buddies.

6. He is an idiot. Not smart, poorly spoken, and a laughed at throughout the world. I know you never leave Indiana or whatever Red State you live in, but the rest of the world generally hates Trump and thinks of him as a fool. We are fools for having elected such a doofus. The US has lost a tremendous amount of respect.

7. He is ethically and morally compromised. I'm more of a Christian than Trump, and I'm agnostic. Perhaps he kisses Far Right Evangelical butt, but he isn't a Christian, even remotely.

8. His "incredible" job has pushed back progress on the environment and world relations by decades, and he is on track to be the most destructive individual in history in terms of respecting our planet and being a good neighbor to the rest of the world.

9. Trump apparently thinks he's above the law, and is on course to dismantle our democracy and the core principles of checks and balances that prevent the US from becoming a banana republic. All that Trump is missing is the Moamar bling and uniform that tinhorn dictators love to wear.

Overall, he's been an utter disaster. If we ever get him out of office, it will take decades to repair the damage.

He is an Orange Curse.
1. Has any president engaged with North Korea as much as he has?
2. The wall will pay for itself.
3. No, he hasn't.
4. The country wasn't already polarized? See your past comments concerning Bush for examples.
5. He's done more against Putin and Russia than past presidents dealing with Putin ever did. And he's not pushing a White Nationalist agenda. That's just silly.
6. The U.S. lost a lot of respect with the last president, who talked a lot but had no spine. They know this president means what he says. There goes your butt kissing theory.
7. I love how the Left attacks Christianity all the time, but seeks the moral high ground with Trump. I'd say the vast majority of people in Washington are morally compromised, and the ones who might not be, like Mike Pence, scare you to death.
8. Pushing back on the climate change alarmists, who seek not only to harm our country but to literally take it over, is a good thing to those of us who watch the obvious machinations of the Left.
9. As silly as your over the top rants are, this is absolutely ridiculous. Where is this happening? With Democrats desperately wanting anything impeachable how is it that Trump is violating and dismantling our democracy with impunity? It's hard to fathom you can come up with this with a straight face. Surely you're trolling us, right?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1. Has any president engaged with North Korea as much as he has?
2. The wall will pay for itself.
3. No, he hasn't.
4. The country wasn't already polarized? See your past comments concerning Bush for examples.
5. He's done more against Putin and Russia than past presidents dealing with Putin ever did. And he's not pushing a White Nationalist agenda. That's just silly.
6. The U.S. lost a lot of respect with the last president, who talked a lot but had no spine. They know this president means what he says. There goes your butt kissing theory.
7. I love how the Left attacks Christianity all the time, but seeks the moral high ground with Trump. I'd say the vast majority of people in Washington are morally compromised, and the ones who might not be, like Mike Pence, scare you to death.
8. Pushing back on the climate change alarmists, who seek not only to harm our country but to literally take it over, is a good thing to those of us who watch the obvious machinations of the Left.
9. As silly as your over the top rants are, this is absolutely ridiculous. Where is this happening? With Democrats desperately wanting anything impeachable how is it that Trump is violating and dismantling our democracy with impunity? It's hard to fathom you can come up with this with a straight face. Surely you're trolling us, right?
tenor (1).gif

El Correcto

god is dead
This is a good argument against most the old folk like Nancy Pelosi and McCain who let a tumor vote on Obamacare.

newfie

He is an Orange Curse.

you're right Trump is holding our allies accountable and making sure they dont screw us and you're right he is doing a phenominal job on the economy.

I am kind of surprised you agreed with me.

newfie

you're right Trump is a wonderful speaker who does not want to work off a script anymore then necessary. On this we agree.