I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

When you post this crap.
its just your poor understanding of everything.

freedom can go too far. for example if im free to drive 120mph and everyone else including yourself want to go 40, then i am putting your life at risk and therefore limiting your freedom.

its just your poor understanding of everything.

freedom can go too far. for example if im free to drive 120mph and everyone else including yourself want to go 40, then i am putting your life at risk and therefore limiting your freedom.
I fully understand. Who do you think you are? Rick Allen?

rickyb

the chorus on one of kanyes songs on his first album goes:

"drug dealing just to get by..."

the minimum wage is so low that it incentivizes poor people to sell drugs. capitalism increases drug trade.

the minimum wage is so low that it incentivizes poor people to sell drugs. capitalism increases drug trade.
At what wage is it enough to encourage poor people not to sell drugs?

vantexan

Of course just getting by means wearing lots of jewelry, driving expensive cars, partying all the time. Desperate people. Insulting to all the poor people who don't sell drugs and work very hard for what they have.

rickyb

At what wage is it enough to encourage poor people not to sell drugs?
i dunno what do you think?

maybe $15 min wage plus government subsidies

its not hard to imagine, min wage is down 25% from its inflation adjusted high. when was the last time federal min wage was raised.

rickyb

Of course just getting by means wearing lots of jewelry, driving expensive cars, partying all the time. Desperate people. Insulting to all the poor people who don't sell drugs and work very hard for what they have.
can you even get expensive cars if your poor?

i think you insult poor people when you say they are living large. prove it.

you know whos living large: the few people at the top who are stinking rich because so many are poor.

i dunno what do you think?

maybe $15 min wage plus government subsidies

its not hard to imagine, min wage is down 25% from its inflation adjusted high. when was the last time federal min wage was raised.
Trying to establish a baseline here. These are your words. So what the threshold? You say $15?

vantexan

can you even get expensive cars if your poor?

i think you insult poor people when you say they are living large. prove it.

you know whos living large: the few people at the top who are stinking rich because so many are poor.
Talking about drug dealers. They seem to have nice cars.

rickyb

people hating their capitalist jobs grows support for economic system which can produce happiness, justice, sustainability.

Lee Camp [Redacted]‏Verified account @LeeCamp 11h11 hours ago

Surveys show that 80% of Americans are unhappy at their jobs. And most of us work at jobs that are not crucial to survival. So why do live this way? It's due to social engineering combined with a cancerous economy that must keep "growing." ...It's completely irrational.

37 replies 319 retweets 593 likes

rickyb

Steve Keen Retweeted
Jesse Colombo‏Verified account @TheBubbleBubble 14h14 hours ago

There's a 95% chance that you and your investments are exposed to this dangerous bubble. You need to take radical action one way or another, or you will lose your shirt when this monster implodes:

Jesse Colombo added,

DgyqEUeUYAIzfSv.jpg

Jesse ColomboVerified account @TheBubbleBubble
The stock market is more inflated than it was before the 1929 crash and Depression. Your investments are at risk and most investment firms have no clue how to navigate the coming storm. Contact us so that we can help…