I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Now you expect tax paying upsers to pay for your health insurance and housing. It’s your right after all, as a quitter.
im Canadian, we don't have to work to get healthcare. we are free to quit our employers and free to choose the next capitalist dictatorship without worrying too much how it will affect our healthcare.

in Norway you are free to live as remote as youd like and the government will pay for your flights to hospitals. in America if u cant afford it then you don't move.

vantexan

im Canadian, we don't have to work to get healthcare. we are free to quit our employers and free to choose the next capitalist dictatorship without worrying too much how it will affect our healthcare.

in Norway you are free to live as remote as youd like and the government will pay for your flights to hospitals. in America if u cant afford it then you don't move.
You should move to Norway then.

rickyb

ups workers finally deciding to enter 20th century

"UPS: We know you care about your service, now show us that you also care about your people. No one should have to go to work not knowing if they are going to make it home."

"Drivers like my husband are at incredibly high risk during summer months, when temperatures in their trucks can climb to 180 degrees. As a result, they can face dehydration and heat stroke, which can have life-threatening consequences."

El Correcto

god is dead
ups workers finally deciding to enter 20th century

"UPS: We know you care about your service, now show us that you also care about your people. No one should have to go to work not knowing if they are going to make it home."

"Drivers like my husband are at incredibly high risk during summer months, when temperatures in their trucks can climb to 180 degrees. As a result, they can face dehydration and heat stroke, which can have life-threatening consequences."
People pay money to visit sauna rooms. We get one for free, they should put that as a perk of the job.