I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How is Mexico feeling ?
d57f3b85289eba9831cd68f2f20ddfa80e06292ad099b5ef9c996a821f9f9e5d_3874688.jpg

rickyb

rickyb, why were Canadian Women marching in Washington DC today ?
Is there something up north you are not telling us about ?
they are Buddhists. Buddhists believe in something called 'interconnectedness'. there were also canadian Buddhists taking the ferry from victoria just to protest in seattle.

wkmac

What's changed?
Absolutely nothing.

Friday at about 12:05 pm my daughter and I were talking about how people were acting about that day. As we were laughing about how people were acting, I ask my daughter for her what was different now as opposed to 30 minutes prior in her life. She thought and then said, "I know."

So I asked, "what is different?"

She replied, "I just put a bunch of chicken wings in the fryer!"

I was a proud parent at that moment!
She also gave me some hot wings to take with me to work so it was all good.

;)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Wal-Mart to start selling cars in Houston, Dallas

Wal-Mart has partnered with online car retailer, CarSaver to start selling cars at Supercenter locations in Houston, Dallas, Phoenix and Oklahoma City.

Beginning April 1, Carsaver staff will be in 25 Wal-Mart Supercenters helping customers select a new, used or certified pre-owned vehicle and apply for financing and auto insurance on kiosks. Customers will be directed to make an appointment with a local certified dealer for final sale.

Sixteen AutoNation stores in Houston, Dallas and Phoenix have already lined up to participate in the program.

The model was first tested in Florida last year with nearly 80 percent of dealership appointments leading to a sale.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wal-Mart to start selling cars in Houston, Dallas

Wal-Mart has partnered with online car retailer, CarSaver to start selling cars at Supercenter locations in Houston, Dallas, Phoenix and Oklahoma City.

Beginning April 1, Carsaver staff will be in 25 Wal-Mart Supercenters helping customers select a new, used or certified pre-owned vehicle and apply for financing and auto insurance on kiosks. Customers will be directed to make an appointment with a local certified dealer for final sale.

Sixteen AutoNation stores in Houston, Dallas and Phoenix have already lined up to participate in the program.

The model was first tested in Florida last year with nearly 80 percent of dealership appointments leading to a sale.

This is misleading---Walmart will NOT be selling these cars. They are leasing kiosk space in their stores.

JL 0513

look at all the people that worked before capitalism existed

Capitalism has always existed. Do you not know what it is?

When people are working but not engaging in capitalism, they are simply surviving (growing or catching their own food).

Capitalism can be producing more chicken eggs than you need in order to trade them for potatoes that your neighbor is growing so that you don't have to grow them.