I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Don't have to. After Yanis got through the Greeks were/are broke. Trump gave us tax cuts and lower gas prices. Average families saw a sizeable jump in expendable income.
they were bankrupt before he came to power fyi.

uhh i think america had little actual wage growth under trump. look at the union rate. america had wage growth until 1973 and actually when i look at the graph thats the same year union rate began to fall before a little upswing before reagan really punished it.

rickyb

You can dance around it all you want, comrade. 60+% of voters aren't just imagining how things are going under Biden.
youre comparing evil to evil. i agree biden is terrible and i was right about that as usual. so was trump, look at the union rate under trump. he didnt start any new wars and i liked what he did with north korea. mediocre on trade (which is better than biden). but otherwise extremely corrupt.

vantexan

youre comparing evil to evil. i agree biden is terrible and i was right about that as usual. so was trump, look at the union rate under trump. he didnt start any new wars and i liked what he did with north korea. mediocre on trade (which is better than biden). but otherwise extremely corrupt.
In what way was he corrupt?

vantexan

they were bankrupt before he came to power fyi.

uhh i think america had little actual wage growth under trump. look at the union rate. america had wage growth until 1973 and actually when i look at the graph thats the same year union rate began to fall before a little upswing before reagan really punished it.
Nope, he was in the middle of it, led negotiations as Greece's minister of finance in 2015.

rickyb

In what way was he corrupt?
ive got some books for you to read so you can make an informed choice
1714398188724.png
1714398210281.png
1714398233887.png

rickyb

i like how politicians likely have a law giving them 4.4 weeks of vacation which is comparable to some EU countries, but the rest of the country does not have a law guaranteeing the workers vacation.

1714878704633.png

rickyb

i like how politicians likely have a law giving them 4.4 weeks of vacation which is comparable to some EU countries, but the rest of the country does not have a law guaranteeing the workers vacation.

View attachment 482786
1714879170099.png

rickyb

look how cheap rent is here relative to income, its really strange

1715348082902.png

i saw a video that north america has a bunch of stuff to make it hard to build property.

Over70irregs

What market share does Fedex Ground have to have at half the UPS compensation for UPS Teamsters to accept that the market values them far lower than they are compensated? Capitalism is a monster and "market valuation" rarely considers the human element. It is strictly based on cost management.
Circumvent them