I drove my truck through the KFC drive-thru

diadlover

You should have seen the look on the cashier's face when I pulled up!!
2006_0919Disney_trip_20060012.jpg

W

west side piru

yo mr bundy,

thats where i be atin every day..
next time u in compton hollla.....
we seem to got alot in common.

over9five

Staff member
"...KFC drive-thru"

Nothin' like a nice pair of breasts!

With mashed potatos and gravy...

(Did I say that out loud?)

Uncle Rico

Couldn't figure out for the world what the T-shirts "Vote for Pedro" meant for a very long time. Thought it was some inside joke that the young hipsters were using. Told me I am definately getting old and farther and farther out of the loop of pop culture.

Stumbled across the movie and Uncle Rico was hilarious, as was the entire movie. When the dude throws a steak at Napolean, I laughed my *** off. :lol: Had to replay the scene. We have seen that movie so many times I have a 8 and 7 year old quoting me lines in response to questions I have for them about school, soccer practice, etc. I do draw the line when they sign heavily and call me an idiot.:ohmy: All in good fun. It may soon be a classic in my DVD library with Caddyshack, Raising Arizona, Fargo, Blues Brothers, Slapshot, This is Spinal Tap. See any pattern of warped sense of humor?

DS

Fenderbender
I dont see the big deal about the drive thru KFC.
You are doing nothing wrong.
Except KFC is also worse than smoking.
When you get heart disease,and cant work,the ups lawyers
will use this photo and claim it was your fault.

diadlover

Oh boy, double_standard. This thread is 2 1/2 weeks old and it took you that long to come up with this post? FYI, I ordered a grilled Twister. My body is a temple and I treat it as such. I thought the pic was funny and that is all that matters.

P.S.-Canada sucks

invadecanada.jpg