I found a bottle of apple juice in my PC.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
LOL, never thought of that. Now i know what to do for a #2 !

Yuck. You would be leaving a coiler right on top of the battery, and close enough to the engine compartment to where it would get nice and hot. And I dont even want to think about what would happen if it came into contact with both battery posts at the same time!

rocket man

I do splits so i am in a new car almost everyday. I don't know why but drivers seem to loving peeing in bottles and insisting on leaving them in the truck. Well anyway i been working this really rural area and there are two women that work the same area. There isn't much around as far as places to stop. Its so rural you are pretty much are forced to pack a lunch which i do anyway so no big deal. So the other day a new hire girl was talking about guys peeing in a bottle and said "its not fair, what are we (women) suppose to do?" Which i make a humours reply "You ladies have DR bags." She paused and thought about it for a second then started laughing. My question is have women ever done this?

old levi's

blank space
If I drove to the nearest restroom every time I had to pee, I would run out of fuel. Seriously. I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in the PC, and take advantage of the fact that I deliver in a rural, mountainous, forested area. There are dozens of little dead-end logging roads and cul-de-sacs out in the woods where I can park for 30 seconds when the need arises. The world is my urinal.
I'm good with 18 seconds / You are seriously overallowed on the daily whiz report.

images

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Some of us need an additional allowance due to the exceptional size of the equipment to be deployed.
The mentioned exceptional size tends to shrink on down to a rather normal proportion when dealing with the cold of the Midwest! As Dill has stated, sometimes I must dig around in said layers to find the little dingaling!

old levi's

blank space
The mentioned exceptional size tends to shrink on down to a rather normal proportion when dealing with the cold of the Midwest! As Dill has stated, sometimes I must dig around in said layers to find the little dingaling!
Just ask somebody to kick you in the ass and holler snake at the same time. That will scare him out into the open!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Some of us simply tuck the aforementioned equipment into our wool socks before putting our boots on.:happy2:

HomeDelivery

haha, that reminds me of my thread i made in September... i also got flamed for suggesting using laundry bottles...

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f50/whats-your-favorite-porta-john-use-while-road-340135/

I was training a lady a month ago, she needed to do #1 & i suggested behind the tree? nope

the local school in this rural area? nope

the township/ police building? nope

oh, how about that bank around the corner? nope

i had to break route & go 30 minutes outta my delivery area to a WaWa store on a major road to appease her:twister2:

luckily, i am getting paid by the hour as a trainer or i would have left her there & call for a pickup:whiteflag:

with that said, i hope management only trains new female drivers in suburban or city areas instead, so they can get to a bathroom quickly if the need arises:likeit: