I found a bottle of apple juice in my PC.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What is the big deal with some of us peeing in a bottle. I run a very rural route and there are many times I am not within 12 miles of a public restroom, especially on Mondays when most of the taverns are closed. At my age, my prostate is probably a little enlarged and prone to pushing on the bladder. Couple that with my love of my thermos full of java and I have to pee quite often. I don't get pleasure peeing in a bottle but use it sometimes as a necessity and as a last resort when no other viable options are available.

menotyou

bella amicizia
What is the big deal with some of us peeing in a bottle. I run a very rural route and there are many times I am not within 12 miles of a public restroom, especially on Mondays when most of the taverns are closed. At my age, my prostate is probably a little enlarged and prone to pushing on the bladder. Couple that with my love of my thermos full of java and I have to pee quite often. I don't get pleasure peeing in a bottle but use it sometimes as a necessity and as a last resort when no other viable options are available.
As long as you are not in that select group who thinks its a preloaders job to throw your urine away, then pee away.

Just don't expect me to.

Indecisi0n

As long as you are not in that select group who thinks its a preloaders job to throw your urine away, then pee away.

Just don't expect me to.

If i was a preloadered i wouldn't touch it. As a driver i throw my bottles away but when i see other drivers bottles in there i ain't touching them.

menotyou

bella amicizia
If i was a preloadered i wouldn't touch it. As a driver i throw my bottles away but when i see other drivers bottles in there i ain't touching them.
We had preloaders and drivers pick on a female co-worker because she refused to touch it. I wasn't aware of this at the start. I finished it, by telling every single one I could find, that I would be happy to pick up their urine bottles.
I would be happy to carry that bottle right to the front of the truck(if it was a driver) and pour away on the seat they expect to sit on all day. If they don't want me to do that, don't leave one for me to find. Because there will not be another warning. To the preloaders, I offered to carry it to their personal vehicles and do the same. With any bottle found anywhere in the building, since it's no big deal.

No one pick on any girl for that issue. The drivers were a lot more diligent in making sure their weren't any 'gifts' for us to deal with. Sad. Just sad it had to get to that.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Only if you're Lisa Nowak (the "diaper astronaut"). Another option is the Luggable Loo-- a toilet seat that fits on a 5-gallon bucket. It's sold at Bass Pro Shops. Just like it with a Driver's Relief bag.
Luggable Loo Seat and Cover | Bass Pro Shops

When we go dry camping in the woods, I bring a "potty" made from a 5 gallon bucket with the bottom cut out and an $8 plastic toilet seat attached to the top with zip ties. I also bring a post-hole digger. I dig a 3 foot deep post hole and set the bucket potty up over it. Next to the potty I set up a small camp table with a lantern, a roll of TP, a small pail full of dirt to cover the waste with, and some hand sanitizer. Around this, I set up an old canvas 8x10 wall tent that I cut the floor out of. My wife loves it, it is her own private potty in the woods and she can zip the door closed and pee in peace instead of squatting in the woods or dealing with the gross public porta-potties that we find at some of the improved campsites.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It seems that an incontinence brief could come in handy in such situations.

You could not pay me enough money to stand there and pee into an incontinence brief. Ok, maybe you could pay me enough, but it would have to be quite a bit and I would want cash in hand before I did it.

You could not pay me enough money to stand there and pee into an incontinence brief. Ok, maybe you could pay me enough, but it would have to be quite a bit and I would want cash in hand before I did it.

Unfortunately if we live long enough we`ll do it for free.

And I imagine it would make the day a bit uncomfortable. The pee would get terribly cold too, but a good diaper would wick the moisture away from the skin.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Just don't expect me to.
I couldn't agree with you more and if I were to get in a truck that the previous driver left a piss bottle in I would have a fricking hissy fit.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We had preloaders and drivers pick on a female co-worker because she refused to touch it. I wasn't aware of this at the start. I finished it, by telling every single one I could find, that I would be happy to pick up their urine bottles.
I would be happy to carry that bottle right to the front of the truck(if it was a driver) and pour away on the seat they expect to sit on all day. If they don't want me to do that, don't leave one for me to find. Because there will not be another warning. To the preloaders, I offered to carry it to their personal vehicles and do the same. With any bottle found anywhere in the building, since it's no big deal.

No one pick on any girl for that issue. The drivers were a lot more diligent in making sure their weren't any 'gifts' for us to deal with. Sad. Just sad it had to get to that.

I think you have a most excellent idea there. I have been FT for almost 6 years now and I have not once seen a pee jug in any of the trucks. Maybe it has to do with us being so small or maybe it has to do with our ratio being about 2:1 for men:women. I don't suppose it really matters much either way. It would be nice if the slobs would clean up after themselves though.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I think you have a most excellent idea there. I have been FT for almost 6 years now and I have not once seen a pee jug in any of the trucks. Maybe it has to do with us being so small or maybe it has to do with our ratio being about 2:1 for men:women. I don't suppose it really matters much either way. It would be nice if the slobs would clean up after themselves though.
I still have to stop myself everyday from thinking I have to take crap from cooler suckers. It takes a lot for me to act up like that.