I got interview for a package handler.

maybebaby

At 6 AM tomorrow. I'm looking for twilight shift... when do they usually do the orientation ? I already have a pt day job so I'm curious if I will get a day or so notice between the interview and the orientation.

Florida sucks at X-mass may as well work.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
At 6 AM tomorrow. I'm looking for twilight shift... when do they usually do the orientation ? I already have a pt day job so I'm curious if I will get a day or so notice between the interview and the orientation.

just show up

542thruNthru

Everywhere is different but yes usually at least a day between the interview and orientation. To be honest sometimes even a few weeks.

Last edited:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

Don't wear anything 'florida' and you are good to go.

Zowert

Yeah, it wouldn’t hurt to ask. UPS needs bodies right now. In my area there are more jobs than people, it seems, so the company is having a tough time hiring workers. Reliable ones at least. The turnover rate at my center is unbelievable.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Run..
giphy.gif