I Guess We Made The Cut? “Critical Infrastructure”

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I still get a few Zappos. I see more Nike boxes with the "Just Do It" tape on them. I'm glad we lost Chewy, I hated those heavy bags of dog food.

BrownArmy

I don't think it's bad if you were just risking your own health by working..
But you are putting your whole familys health (and maybe lives) at risk.

I'm just saying there's a REASON everyone else is staying home...
Which leads to my comment that working should be voluntary.

Thinking about sending the wife and kids to NH to grandmas house...

At this point, I’m the potential vector...

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Don't forget the kitty litter from Chewy, the 2 cans of tomato sauce from Target and the case of water from Walmart. :clap:

This is why we are risking it all...
Ups is risking our lives since they’re lack of speed in combatting it in all our facilities. 4 weeks behind Mr. Abney who is retiring in September an$ could care lesser

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
@Brown Biscuit How is this “old”? I did a search for this topic before posting it and there was no hits. It may have been mentioned in one of the MANY Coronavirus threads but doesn’t appear (according to the search function) to have been an actual discussion yet. And I don’t have the desire to read each and every CoronaVirus thread.

BOOMER ALERT.
2A67F44E-8F3B-4A3A-B050-8CADF85FD34B.jpeg

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I have trouble excepting lessons from anyone who inaccurately uses the word “boomer” as a blanket statement towards anyone that they think is older than them.

My guy. You posted something completely obvious and that has been being talked about for almost a week now. Not only that but you are upset I gave you an “old” rating on an anonymous online forum? A simple glance at the front pages of forums will show you that what you posted is indeed old. Also...Ritalin? No one takes that anymore lmao and Tide Pods were 2 years ago. You are indeed a Brown Cafe boomer.

Overpaid Union Thug

My guy. You posted something completely obvious and that has been being talked about for almost a week now. Not only that but you are upset I gave you an “old” rating on an anonymous online forum? A simple glance at the front pages of forums will show you that what you posted is indeed old. Also...Ritalin? No one takes that anymore lmao and Tide Pods were 2 years ago. You are indeed a Brown Cafe boomer.
Once you calm down and settle out of your fluoride stair you might notice that I said I did a search and nothing came up. Plus, there is no thread about this specifically. If someone mentioned it before and it upsets your little millennial feelings then sue me. And I don’t have a desire to spend every waking minute of my free time on here (like you apparently do) so I don’t read through each and every thread. I mean I do have better things to do than to flame people’s comments. What a sad existence. LOL

Johney

Work should be on a voluntary basis. No reason those that can afford it should be forced to work, and put their wives and family at risk.
So how do you suggest we decide who gets to stay home and who is forced to work? Seniority? Is that really fair? So what if a low senior guy has a wife or kid with a at risk health issue? I get what you're saying, it just isn't going to happen.

over9five

Staff member
So how do you suggest we decide who gets to stay home and who is forced to work? Seniority? Is that really fair? So what if a low senior guy has a wife or kid with a at risk health issue? I get what you're saying, it just isn't going to happen.
Each employee decides based on what is more important to them. Work, or their families lives.
Family before packages.
Your families health before company profit.
I'm just saying anyone who doesn't want to risk their families health should not be forced to.
Stay home for a couple of weeks like everyone else. The packages will get delivered eventually.

Oh, PS, in case you all are thinking I'm posting this for myself. I'm not, I'll be working. I just don't think anyone should be forced to work during a pandemic. I mostly hate the thought of bringing this disease HOME to your wife, children, parents. As a Feeder driver, I have very little people contact. Inside workers and PC drivers have the most risk, I think.

Each employee decides based on what is more important to them. Work, or their families lives.
Family before packages.
Your families health before company profit.
I'm just saying anyone who doesn't want to risk their families health should not be forced to.
Stay home for a couple of weeks like everyone else. The packages will get delivered eventually.

Oh, PS, in case you all are thinking I'm posting this for myself. I'm not, I'll be working. I just don't think anyone should be forced to work during a pandemic. I mostly hate the thought of bringing this disease HOME to your wife, children, parents. As a Feeder driver, I have very little people contact. Inside workers and PC drivers have the most risk, I think.
You can self quarantine yourself for two weeks but you must your your vacation time