I guess

DOODAH502

I'll be leaving for a good while again. This site is much as I remember it other than a few small details. Still full of pro-union propaganda. I was in the union Local 480, but only for protection from other idiots' activities. I could represent myself both through my integrity and wit. Also, my lifetime of thinking falls more in line, although not fully with management. No one is perfect. Management is often full of 💩. But I've met lots of union members who are at least equally bad. I always approached every event with an open mind. I don't see a lot of that here. I'll be back some day and probably will have to come up with another username since I have been asked by a few people already why I don't remember my last one. Because I rarely come here. Also, I seem to recall one of the differences from before, there was a certain vetting process. People didn't like management on here back then. Right when I was a supervisor. So my username probably hid that fact. Also how I was able to log on at work.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'll be leaving for a good while again. This site is much as I remember it other than a few small details. Still full of pro-union propaganda. I was in the union Local 480, but only for protection from other idiots' activities. I could represent myself both through my integrity and wit. Also, my lifetime of thinking falls more in line, although not fully with management. No one is perfect. Management is often full of 💩. But I've met lots of union members who are at least equally bad. I always approached every event with an open mind. I don't see a lot of that here. I'll be back some day and probably will have to come up with another username since I have been asked by a few people already why I don't remember my last one. Because I rarely come here. Also, I seem to recall one of the differences from before, there was a certain vetting process. People didn't like management on here back then. Right when I was a supervisor. So my username probably hid that fact. Also how I was able to log on at work.
IMO and experience local UPS management is extremely corrupt and for the most part lacks integrity in most areas.

IMO Our Local Executive Board is extremely honest and for the most part operates with a high level of integrity.

However, nobody’s perfect.

fnuSiwXMTV3zmYDf6k.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Ok then don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

kp1C33eETuWdxJ3gnn.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
See ya.