I guess

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
IMO and experience local UPS management is extremely corrupt and for the most part lacks integrity in most areas.

IMO Our Local Executive Board is extremely honest and for the most part operates with a high level of integrity.

However, nobody’s perfect.

Some people are more perfect than others...

What's really worse is when no one knows who the :censored2: the person leaving is
tmskJAg7T0Ko3FonAr.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I'll be leaving for a good while again. This site is much as I remember it other than a few small details. Still full of pro-union propaganda. I was in the union Local 480, but only for protection from other idiots' activities. I could represent myself both through my integrity and wit. Also, my lifetime of thinking falls more in line, although not fully with management. No one is perfect. Management is often full of 💩. But I've met lots of union members who are at least equally bad. I always approached every event with an open mind. I don't see a lot of that here. I'll be back some day and probably will have to come up with another username since I have been asked by a few people already why I don't remember my last one. Because I rarely come here. Also, I seem to recall one of the differences from before, there was a certain vetting process. People didn't like management on here back then. Right when I was a supervisor. So my username probably hid that fact. Also how I was able to log on at work.
shove-push.gif

Thebrownblob

I'll be leaving for a good while again. This site is much as I remember it other than a few small details. Still full of pro-union propaganda. I was in the union Local 480, but only for protection from other idiots' activities. I could represent myself both through my integrity and wit. Also, my lifetime of thinking falls more in line, although not fully with management. No one is perfect. Management is often full of 💩. But I've met lots of union members who are at least equally bad. I always approached every event with an open mind. I don't see a lot of that here. I'll be back some day and probably will have to come up with another username since I have been asked by a few people already why I don't remember my last one. Because I rarely come here. Also, I seem to recall one of the differences from before, there was a certain vetting process. People didn't like management on here back then. Right when I was a supervisor. So my username probably hid that fact. Also how I was able to log on at work.

We Will miss you. Whoever you are.

Johney

Good Bye for the 5th time Dave

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I bet a lot of you clowns would like me to leave.......I did delete my first username because of UPS management harassment. Thank You Cheryl for doing that....if you are looking down on us.......don't know why you would be but...

we can have a poll......

I'll be like tRump........."it was rigged!!!!!!"

Thebrownblob

I bet a lot of you clowns would like me to leave.......I did delete my first username because of UPS management harassment. Thank You Cheryl for doing that....if you are looking down on us.......don't know why you would be but...

we can have a poll......

I'll be like tRump........."it was rigged!!!!!!"

I don’t want you to leave, It doesn’t matter to me either way, but you seem to always want to point out you have better things to do and more important places to be. 🤷‍♂️

PPH_over_9000

I don't think it's worth it for anybody to make a post like this.

If you're done with a community, simply move on. Making a post like this is akin to burning bridges, and it also shows that this message board still means a bit more to OP than just another URL.

(A secret that I've never told: this is my second account because I had a very similar epiphany to OP's back when I was PT.)

Best of luck, Doodah. Here's hopin' you find a little peace of mind and make your way back over here.