I hope your day was as good as mine!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Last week a mother and 9 pups were found abandoned and our rescue took them in. I spent alot of yesterday and today playing with them,socializing them and getting them used to human touch and smell. They are about 5 weeks old and are all just precious. The mother is sweet and has put on a little weight since last week.All were given flea treatments and last week and this week I rubbed about a gallon of Krud Kleaner on them.I love the puppy breath!!!

thumbnail (16).jpg
thumbnail (10).jpg
thumbnail (11).jpg
thumbnail (15).jpg
thumbnail (14).jpg
thumbnail (13).jpg
thumbnail (12).jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Last week a mother and 9 pups were found abandoned and our rescue took them in. I spent alot of yesterday and today playing with them,socializing them and getting them used to human touch and smell. They are about 5 weeks old and are all just precious. The mother is sweet and has put on a little weight since last week.All were given flea treatments and last week and this week I rubbed about a gallon of Krud Kleaner on them.I love the puppy breath!!!

View attachment 351257View attachment 351258View attachment 351259View attachment 351260View attachment 351261View attachment 351262View attachment 351263
Aww. I want the tan one with the tan face.