I just figured out how to burn music

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
100211164055.jpg4 1/2 ft of albums and that is about half of them. Thank god we can transfer them to CD. :happy2:
100211164055.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I might be the last one on earth????

No, that would probably be me. I just got an iPhone and my wife keeps telling me that I can "burn" all of my CD's (yes, I finally switched over from casette tapes) onto my phone. I simply cannot wrap my head around the idea that a cell phone can store all of the music on those CD's. I have never owned an iPod or anything other than a run-of-the-mill CD player. Burn with pride, my friend, for you certainly are not the "last one on earth" to learn how.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The next format is already in place---wireless streaming with on demand content.

I recently bought a Panasonic wireless Blu-Ray 3-D DVD player. I then signed up for Netflix wireless streaming ($7.99/month). It works the same as the regular Netflix without having to wait for the DVD to come in the mail. Netflix is a few months behind as far as having new releases available for streaming and the picture quality is not quite Blu-Ray but very close.

There are also online music streaming services which I could access through my DVD player but I am not a huge music person and am quite content with my local FM stations.

I still cant figure out how to make my VCR show any time other than 12:00.

We have Netflix and a blu-ray player. We can watch the Netflix online using our Wii player. I dont know how to use any of them, if I want to watch a movie or play a Wii game I have my wife or teenage son turn everything on. There are 4 or 5 remote controls on the coffee table that I have no clue about how to use. One of these days I will take the time to learn, but right now I am still trying to figure out how my iPhone works and the part of my brain that deals with technological innovation is just plain maxed out.