I love ups

TheKid

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Because just when I think I've seen it all from my Teamster brothers one ceases to amaze me and evolves into a smarter wiser man.

Ps
This only applies too about 5% of us Teamsters

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Because they pay me a VERY nice wage to go and deliver cardboard to people.

Sure, some days may push me to the brink, but the paycheck always brings me back from it

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I agree with above, love might not be the word for it.

But they did see to it I got 1700 regular paychecks. The pay was good enough to see to it that I accumulated some nice toys, a nice home and some acreage. It allowed me financial freedom to do a lot of things others only dream about. And they also made regular contributions to my retirement out of which I now draw $3500 a month.

And I did get to work with a lot of people, many of which were worth their weight in Gold.

And yes, while there are definitely downers to working for UPS, over all the job was what I made out of it.

d

rod

Retired 22 years
I love UPS because working there as a Teamster allowed me to retire at age 53 with a great pension and great medical benifits for both me and my wife. (And bragging rights to all our friends about who gets to do as they please now and who has to go to work the next day-----we are the envey of everyone we hang around with). I try not to rub it in but sometimes you just have to.----------------especially to the ones that knock unions.

papasteve

I was very proud to have worked for UPS for 30+ years, but I can't say I loved the company. Now that I am retired for over 3 years and living comfortably on a terrific penson and excellent benefits, I owe aand debt of graditude to the company...........but I still don't love them. If management didn't harass the workers so much and just them do their jobs to the best of their ability the workplace would be much less stressful, the drivers would be safer and the morale be much higher than it is right now...............and who knows, we'd probably all say we love UPS! :love-very::love-very::love-very::love-very::love-very::love-very::love-very::love-very::love-very::love-very:

What'dyabringmetoday???

I love UPS because of the honest management people that never talk about numbers, my co-workers who NEVER look out just for themselves, the opportunity to wear brown Dickies every day, and the chance to get out of the house for twelve hours a day. (this was meant to be an attempt at humor for those of you who will take it the wrong way)