I need a new Avatar

• Thread starter Dis-organized Labor
  • Start date

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Allow me to help you off the floor.

(straddling him, this allows me to bend my knees and get the proper stance to reach for his out stretched arms to pull upward.)

oooooppps

(i fell towards him. i should have tested his weight before i made the effort. this is now a team lift......oooohhhhh dilli .... help....)

dilli....help

ahhh...while i am down here...let's smear my lipstick
I'm coming, I'm coming. Damn, ya caught me in the middle of getting undressed and getting ready for bed. Now what do I do? Hell, I'll just grab my robe and hope the tie stays in place. :wink2:

oooooops, wait a sec. Need to retie. Ok AJ a one and a two and a ........ hey quit that grgr. No wonder my tie won't stay in place. :surprised: I'm gonna slap your hand. :wink2:

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I'm coming, I'm coming. Damn, ya caught me in the middle of getting undressed and getting ready for bed. Now what do I do? Hell, I'll just grab my robe and hope the tie stays in place. :wink2:

oooooops, wait a sec. Need to retie. Ok AJ a one and a two and a ........ hey quit that grgr. No wonder my tie won't stay in place. :surprised: I'm gonna slap your hand. :wink2:

It wont stop me!!

over9five

Staff member
Attention Dilli and AJ:

I have puchased two of these for you two. Put them on, I will keep the key.

chastity_belt.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Ovah

over9five

Staff member
Can you imagine even just walking in one of those? Back in the day, men would put that on their wife while they went away to war! Locksmiths came of age because of chastity belts.

unionman

I've been posting for a few months now and am currently on my 2nd Avatar.
I'm kind of getting tired of it. I was wondering if anyone had an old Avatar that they're not using anymore that would kinda' fit the Dis-organized Labor BC "style"?
I appreciate any help; especially from my 2727 buddies. I do know SKYKING BIRDMAN's and Cookdaddy Avatars are available.:peaceful:

Oh, is this in the correct Forum???
How about a picture of a donkey cause everybody knows what you are. lol