I Need Advice About Getting Reimbursed - This is Apparently Not a Human Resource Issue

box_beeyotch

I am kind of hoping that this forum will be a friendly, solution-focused way to a remedy. To be honest, I am sick and tired of UPS. So, unless you can post a productive reply that can help me get my money back, please refrain from posting.

I have a way you can get your money back...might land you 5 to 10 years in prison but none the less it could help you get your money back.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I am kind of hoping that this forum will be a friendly, solution-focused way to a remedy. To be honest, I am sick and tired of UPS. So, unless you can post a productive reply that can help me get my money back, please refrain from posting.
How bout this. You are the guest here. This is our forum. If you can't be respectfull of that seek help elsewhere.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Also, my advice that you are fighting to get like $150 and no lawyer will even listen to your drawn out story for that amount was spot on. Good day. Happy Easter.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
About the only thing we can do is empathize with you. We're just a bunch of hourly grunts dealing with the Brown Machine. Good luck.

Overkill

How bout this. You are the guest here. This is our forum. If you can't be respectfull of that seek help elsewhere.
How 'bout this Mr. Johnny football: I am not a"guest" on this forum. I worked for UPS, and I am trying to get my money back. I tried the whole "respect" thing, and it did not work at UPS. I saw my supervisor lay hands on a driver.

So, my suggestion for you is to learn some empathy, get over your resentments, and get to work on your Steps (seriously - me too). It's time to grow up. You are out of your league. I really don't need your attitude.

oldngray

nowhere special
A lawyer would cost far more than any money UPS might owe you. What did the union say or did you talk to them about it? And since you waited so long you can probably forget about getting anything. I think pay corrections need to be done within a 90 day window.

Overkill

A lawyer would cost far more than any money UPS might owe you. What did the union say or did you talk to them about it? I think I will call tomorrow.
No, I have not consulted an attorney, and I think you guys are right about that not being a good option. I have not talked to the union, but that might be a good option. BYW, thank you to you and to the others who have responded cordially and are trying to be productive. Johnny Football: I owe you an apology for being rude to you - I am sorry.

PT Car Washer

A lawyer would cost far more than any money UPS might owe you. What did the union say or did you talk to them about it? And since you waited so long you can probably forget about getting anything. I think pay corrections need to be done within a 90 day window.
Seasonal employee not in the Union, worked at UPS for a couple weeks. Not a Union issue.

trickpony1

Once you exhaust the grievance procedure I would think you would be free to pursue other options such as:
-NLRB
-State Dept. of Labor
-Small claims court

Be aware that none of these actions will enhance your employment, or re-employment, opportunities.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You do NOT get reimbursed for mileage to go to Integrad. I don't care what your sup (at the time) said, he was just blowing smoke to get you to stop bugging him. I went to both integrad AND feeder school, both of which were a substantial drive from my home hub, and you get paid while there for hours worked/ in attendance there.

If you WERE eligible to file a grievance, and planned to, it still needs to be done in a timely fashion. Four months later is not at all timely