I need help Ups tracking Delivery Change Requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddy jones

so I’m trying to get help all day I went on Reddit no luck so I typed in ups forum on google and found this site I hope you guys can help me. So I ordered a item I missed the delivery and they left me a notice so I decided to have them redelivery my package I did this on Tuesday and still no updates. It said this for the pass two days Delivery Change Requested nothing happens does anybody know why it’s no updates or do I still need to pick up my package from the local ups store.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
SMH. UPS stores have nothing to do with your pkg or UPS in general. Best advice is call 1-800-PICK-UPS, provide the packages’ tracking number (the long series of numbers that starts with 1Z) and they’ll do the rest.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
so I’m trying to get help all day I went on Reddit no luck so I typed in ups forum on google and found this site I hope you guys can help me. So I ordered a item I missed the delivery and they left me a notice so I decided to have them redelivery my package I did this on Tuesday and still no updates. It said this for the pass two days Delivery Change Requested nothing happens does anybody know why it’s no updates or do I still need to pick up my package from the local ups store.

The fact that you had to request a redelivery suggests it was redirected to an access point, which should have been indicated on the delivery notice. If the package was already delivered to an access point, the DCR will most likely not trigger any changes to its disposition. It may be flagged on the next scan (when is picked up to be returned), but I wouldn't wait around and see. Track the package, if it shows being delivered to an access point, that's where it will be for 5 days.

Freddy jones

The fact that you had to request a redelivery suggests it was redirected to an access point, which should have been indicated on the delivery notice. If the package was already delivered to an access point, the DCR will most likely not trigger any changes to its disposition. It may be flagged on the next scan (when is picked up to be returned), but I wouldn't wait around and see. Track the package, if it shows being delivered to an access point, that's where it will be for 5 days.
Ok they give me a address to pick it up but when I type the address in google directions it show up as a stop n shop convenience store I don’t see no ups store near the area

Last edited:

Future

Victory Ride
@Turdferguson is very helpful in these matters

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Some access points locations are not registered UPS Stores. Any package accepted by an access point will have a signature from an employee at that location.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Ok they give me a address to pick it up but when I type the address in google directions it show up as a stop n shop convenience store I don’t see no ups store near the area
Does the store owner carry around a gun and call everybody miscreants
He has it.

Anyways the pipeline this week meant we had a lot of fun delivering Monday/Tuesday's hello fresh meals on Friday/Saturday. All soggy and smashed up.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
https://www.browncafe.com/community...o-know-something-about-their-packages.354421/

upschuck

UPS lockers are in gas stations here. No movement on your tracking, that is probably where it is at.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Mvf7h6PvkFpk.gif

barnyard

KTM rider
Maybe contact UPS. You could also read the sticky at the top of the page, the one about customers asking about packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.