I need help with this situation

TomasamoT

I got into a car accident over the weekend, i had to take time off from work because of the injury i got from it. My lawyer needs verification from ups of what days i was out. I went to my manager and he said he couldn't help me with it. Next i went to H.R. and he said he couldn't help me. Who should i go to next for days off for proof i didn't go to work during that time?

DS

Fenderbender
I got into a car accident over the weekend, i had to take time off from work because of the injury i got from it. My lawyer needs verification from ups of what days i was out. I went to my manager and he said he couldn't help me with it. Next i went to H.R. and he said he couldn't help me. Who should i go to next for days off for proof i didn't go to work during that time?
If you request this information,it's your managers job to get it for you.
It takes less than 2 minutes to print out this info.
Give the lawyer his cell number.

satellitedriver

I have direct deposit and was off for a month. So the paystubs i need doesn't show up online.
The last pay stub you received would show up online.
That would be the last date paid for working.
How could you have any pay stubs, if you did not work for that month?
Unless you used your vacation/sick days, UPS does not pay you unless you work.
Also, you should have applied for disability pay and that would be a clear and easy trail to follow.

HR could, and would, easily supply this info.
You need a better lawyer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Go to upsers.com. Click on the Life and Career tab. Scroll down to the Employment and Salary Verification link. Click on that, print the information and give that to your lawyer.