I need to give management credit

DOK

For all my years I’ve been a driver here at UPS, it always seems like peak would pop up and surprise management and we would always be unprepared when the avalanche eventually came. This year that has not been the case at least in my center and building. Around June I noticed new drivers being trained every single week, more so than any previous year. I remember asking an on road sup what was up with that and he informed me management would be trying to train 2-3 new guys per week in preparation for peak. And they did just that. We have more routes in this peak than ever before, some guys are a little heavy some days, but nothing like some previous years. Management had a plan, they executed it and now they can sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Well done. I’m so proud to be a UPSer, I never take it lightly that I get to wake up everyday and put my Browns on. I’m going to do everything I can to continue to represent this company in a positive way and do my (small) part to pave the way for future drivers.

Good for you and your center, the :censored2: hit the fan in ours and we are buried, rest of the week looks bleak.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
giphy (13).gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
For all my years I’ve been a driver here at UPS, it always seems like peak would pop up and surprise management and we would always be unprepared when the avalanche eventually came. This year that has not been the case at least in my center and building. Around June I noticed new drivers being trained every single week, more so than any previous year. I remember asking an on road sup what was up with that and he informed me management would be trying to train 2-3 new guys per week in preparation for peak. And they did just that. We have more routes in this peak than ever before, some guys are a little heavy some days, but nothing like some previous years. Management had a plan, they executed it and now they can sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Well done. I’m so proud to be a UPSer, I never take it lightly that I get to wake up everyday and put my Browns on. I’m going to do everything I can to continue to represent this company in a positive way and do my (small) part to pave the way for future drivers.
fake