I remember when

RTURNSONLY

there was not a single day that I was in uniform, I got stopped and asked, at least 2-3-4 times a day, how to get a job with FedEx...

Times had changed...

I assume the truth is out...

chargerlou

Im asked alot.. I tell them of my experiences,how Iam timed for everything,including time to load your truck,time to leave the building time to get to first stop and time to return to bldg not to mention all the others codes we have. I tell them if you dont make these times you are harrassed . Most of these potential "mules" dont have a clue on what really happens. When I tell them this they cant believe it.I have yet to see one enter my station as a new hire/Mule..

hypo hanna

I'm honest and tell people to not bother.

I quantify it by telling them if they have a high tolerance for BS, don't have a family to support and don't plan on staying more then a few years, then go for it.

I told my son he is FORBIDDEN from working for fedex.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I quantify it by telling them if they have a high tolerance for BS, don't have a family to support and don't plan on staying more then a few years, then go for it.

I told my son he is FORBIDDEN from working for fedex.

I did the same thing, which is sad. He would've been the third generation at FedEx. I remember telling my younger sister not to do it because she was going to school and making a killing as a server, but did she listen...NO. Thankfully she quit and finished school, unfortunately it took her 4 extra years.