I stepped in it today'

morgahorse

Did that once when the supe was with me on a ride along. After he gets done laughing at me he says maybe next time you'll follow the correct walk path.:whiteflag:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Did that once when the supe was with me on a ride along. After he gets done laughing at me he says maybe next time you'll follow the correct walk path.:whiteflag:
I had a del. this past week. Had to walk through a gated courtyard to get to the front door. The courtyard was covered in crap. Tiptoe through the tulips....................:dissapointed:

bigbrownhen

Always step in it when there is no puddles around to stomp in to wash it off. Never fails. My nike shox and hiking boots are the worst to get it out of, boots have deep tred and between the springs on nikes. Smelled it for hours.

Big Babooba

Would you rather step in dog poop or encounter the business end of one of these? I came face to face with one at my daughter's place tonight. I don't know why I didn't get sprayed.

skunk-in-grass-800x600.jpg
Such a pretty kitty!:happy2:

satellitedriver

If it was bubble gum he could blow it out his ass!:surprised:
And, it would land in the neighbors yard.
Big,
we might be on to something big,
if we can figure out how to combine dog food and bubble gum.
I've got the name for the product, now all you have to do is make the concept work.
"POOP AWAY"
We can get that obnoxious Sham Wow guy to be our barker.
Millions are just waiting to be made.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Would you rather step in dog poop or encounter the business end of one of these? I came face to face with one at my daughter's place tonight. I don't know why I didn't get sprayed.

skunk-in-grass-800x600.jpg
Such a pretty kitty!:happy2:
I have heard, and I have had the opportunity on more than one occasion to test the theory, that if you talk to them quietly they tend to not spray. It seems to work, at least I have had good luck with it so far.

Big Babooba

I have heard, and I have had the opportunity on more than one occasion to test the theory, that if you talk to them quietly they tend to not spray. It seems to work, at least I have had good luck with it so far.
With my luck, I'd come across a deaf skunk!:anxious:

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dizzee,

:bow:You are the master !! The creativity is almost unbelievable. Where do you get all of these pictures ?

I'm impressed with your skills. Kudos!

Dustyroads

The one thing worse than dealing with a skunk is having to deal with your overly-friendly cocker spaniel who tried to breed with a skunk.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Dizzee,

:bow:You are the master !! The creativity is almost unbelievable. Where do you get all of these pictures ?

I'm impressed with your skills. Kudos!

I'm jealous More, he has more creativity in his left pinkie than I have in my whole body. :wink2:

Ladies, please, you're making me blush. I wish I had the talent to do something like this from scratch, but I don't. I just Googled "Dog Butt" and got the dog picture, and I made the simple pink bubble with Photoshop. No big feat. I am glad that you enjoyed it though. :proud: