I stepped in it today'

old levi's

blank space
And when you become aware of the problem its already on the brake pedal and the accelerator and its a hot day and ............ Oh well, you know the rest.:angry:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
hated it when i once ran over a soft turd laying in the tall grass, in front of a resi stop, with one of my dollie tires.
And had you been using proper methods, you would not have been pulling your twowheeler over the grass to begin with.:wink2:

BTW, welcome to BC.

d

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
I hate bubblegum worse then crap. At least the crap will wash off, or wipe off in the grass. Bubblemgum will do neither- Sticky on the gas pedal, sticky on the brake pedal, sticky all over the deck plate.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I hate bubblegum worse then crap. At least the crap will wash off, or wipe off in the grass. Bubblemgum will do neither- Sticky on the gas pedal, sticky on the brake pedal, sticky all over the deck plate.
Did you know that peanut butter dissolves bubblegum? It's true. Try it sometime.:happy2:

Dustyroads

Just imagining the customer complaint, your driver came in here today, and tracked what appeared to our lab to be dog poop and peanut butter all over our carpet.