I think, I'm turning into a Liberal.

diesel96

The other day, I was sipping on a vanilla soy latte reading the LA Times. Rode my bike to Vons to buy organic fruit and refused a plastic bag for the fear of hurting or killing Flipper. Ate my whole grain oat meal for breakfast. Maybe, a little yoga would do me some good.

I'm proud of you ups1990, eventhough you may vote Rep/Con (against your own interests and the planets :wink2:), you don't need anybody to tell you that you must follow the stero-typical behavior the Party dictates in their handbook. Free willed and an open mind will set you free from association with political labels.....
Look at me, a gun toting law abiding lefty who believes in the death penalty....Go figure, maybe I'll go to church this Sunday and thump my Bible over a cup of Tea.....

or

Sometimes it just takes an epiphany, like a trip to the Doctor, stepping on a weight scale, an old photo, or a desire to be of sound mind and body for your future grandkids and assist in the well being of their planet.....

bbsam

Staff member
The other day, I was sipping on a vanilla soy latte reading the LA Times. Rode my bike to Vons to buy organic fruit and refused a plastic bag for the fear of hurting or killing Flipper. Ate my whole grain oat meal for breakfast. Maybe, a little yoga would do me some good.
That's not a liberal. That's just getting old. Oh. I mean wise.:wink2: