I Told You Hillary Was No Dove!

brett636

I was actually very surprised to hear her say this. Normally Democratic presidential candidates have no spine with which to threaten war should the unthinkable occur. It appears Hillary's quest for power combined with the far left attack machines focus on her has caused her to break from the mold that is true of most democrats.

traveler

Where next? Venice
I was actually very surprised to hear her say this. Normally Democratic presidential candidates have no spine with which to threaten war should the unthinkable occur. It appears Hillary's quest for power combined with the far left attack machines focus on her has caused her to break from the mold that is true of most democrats.

In a way, I'm not surprised. Last time were were in Egypt a month or so past, I read an article in the Cairo newspaper about the choices Americans have in the primaries. The candidates were listed as Obama, the peacenik, Hillary, the warnick and McCain, Bush lite. It is always interesting to me how perceptive the foreign press is.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
No wonder Hilary wants to bring our troops home from Iraq now. She doesn't want the radioactive fallout from her plan to nuke Iran to blow back on our guys. Since the Democrats don't want us drilling for oil here, maybe they will allow us to tap into what will be left of Iran......:blink: