I want a new job

P

parttimejon

the things that were good about this job just became less. after eight years with this company I think its time to find a new job. this one is getting ugly.

M

mr_roboto

i knew as soon as the radio was gone that you would be whining!

P

parttimejon

who ever said i didn't have a radio anymore cause my radio still plays loud for all to hear. old men need to wear their earplugs. i was thinking more along the lines of burger king muncher. less stress more time to play golf and no expecations. SWEET
icon45.gif

M

muncher

Have you considered a move to UPS Management?
They never hold themselves acountable for things, just the people who work for them.

E

ezrider

What things?What changed and what's getting ugly parttimejon?

T

toonertoo

After three days of burger flipping you may even have enough money to play 18 w/ a cart.

T

tieguy

"Have you considered a move to UPS Management?
They never hold themselves acountable for things, just the people who work for them."

Muncher if you would stop dicking around we would have more time to hold ourselves accoutable.

P

parttimejon

well....nothing has changed in my region yet. but sure as sh#$t stinks these pension changes will leak to the mid atlantic region and all the rest as well.

M

mr_roboto

I would recommend midget rassling for you but you probably aren't in good enough physical condition. Would consider relocating to the LA area? I'd be happy to line you up with the right promoter.

roboto

U

upslocal480

<font color="0000ff">I like reading people's complaints. Especially now that I'm in the military. I like it so far but I still can't help but wonder how, and why, I could have ever complained about my job at UPS. The small things that I complained about make me laugh now. I'm glad I decided to take military leave from UPS because when I come back in for years it'll seem so much simpler to me. I actually miss unloading package cars. Being in the military doesn't turn you into superman but it definately makes you realize things. I can't believe I ever complained about plenty of things that went on at UPS. </font>

O

over9five

"...and all the rest as well."

Well, Jons right there. Pension will be gone or drastically reduced by the time most of us get there. Dont rely on it. Invest in your 401k, and buy UPS stock.

S

speeddemon

you guys get radios???? I have to bitch to keep my windshield clean enough to see through.

B

brownmonster

Demon, radio for part timers. Diesel too loud for radio. I cleaned the inside window with the squeege at the mini-mart the other day. Couldn't wait 5 years to have it done! BM

M

muncher

Hey Brownie,
Thats about the only part-time work you ever did at UPS.

P

parttimejon

you all need better car washers. they have to clean the windsheild in our center part of the job

U

upsdude

Its called maturity, welcome aboard!

And thank you for your service to our country!

U

upsdude

parttimejon...........

Im looking for a new job too. Ive applied at 4 different places to be a retired millionaire. I hope to hear something soon.

P

proups

Let's see....8 years at UPS....it will not take me 8 more to become full-time at the best job I will ever have ....and I'm thinking about hanging it up to start over elsewhere.

lol.gif