I want in this Place!!!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I would have to argue that doody is still singular. Matters not that there were multiple droppings but that "taking or leaving" a doody is a singular act of taking or leaving multiple droppings or just one dropping. Hence,
" I took a doody"
"You're full of doody"
"It smells like doody"
......singular.
get-attachment (18).jpg

I Want In!!!!

Peak Dood
It happens to most people, and not just for the good, some people stay in bad positions just because they been there so long also, we get used to things, even health wise people walk around with bad knees bad hips and such, even though they have perfectly good insurance and plenty cash to get themselves fixed up, also people stay in bad relationships for no better reason than they've been there so long and afraid of change.

All that aside, I think I'm gonna just keep changing the expire date on my ID badge and just keep showing up for work. >:o)>

I Want In!!!!

Peak Dood
Drag Racer,
The airport has most the peak guyz standing not very busy, and this is the ultimate busy season, I can see already they're not gonna need any of us there unless something drastic happens, they have 110 guyz on the list, Willow Grove has like 260, and it's closer to my home, the only regret i have is Willow Grove was still putting on people off the street till right before peak.

I snoozed and i lost!!!!

I Want In!!!!

Peak Dood
What happened with the airport?
Drag Racer,
The airport has most the peak guyz standing not very busy, and this is the ultimate busy season, I can see already they're not gonna need any of us there unless something drastic happens, they have 110 guyz on the list, Willow Grove has like 260, and it's closer to my home, the only regret i have is Willow Grove was still putting on people off the street till right before peak.

I snoozed and i lost!!!!

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/i-want-in-this-place.359967/#ixzz3NzbKwf77

T

Turdferguson

I would have to argue that doody is still singular. Matters not that there were multiple droppings but that "taking or leaving" a doody is a singular act of taking or leaving multiple droppings or just one dropping. Hence,
" I took a doody"
"You're full of doody"
"It smells like doody"
......singular.
Singular of doody is turd
A doody would be multiple turds , a pile of them if you will

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Singular of doody is turd
A doody would be multiple turds , a pile of them if you will
You know what....I'm not talking to you right now. Your screen name almost got me in trouble two weeks ago. Got a regular customer named Turvesgustuson and I called her "Turdferguson" by accident.