I want one

texan

Imagine having this to go around the lake with:
Flying Hovercraft ($190,000)
Yes, it's completely crazy, and yes, it really is real. The Flying Hovercraft ($190,000) is exactly
what it says: a hovercraft with integrated wings that allow it to fly.
Thanks to its turbocharged, 130hp engine, 60-inch wood/carbon composite thrust
propeller, fiberglass/PVC hull, horizontal elevator, and 1,100 rpm lift fan, it can clear
obstacles up to 20 feet in height, letting you hop over obstacles that would leave a
typical hovercraft high and dry.
flying_hovercraft.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
On the Bugatti Veyron, the steering wheel has a backward E and a B on it. I know the B is probably for Bugatti, what's the E for?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If someone wants to gift me something just give me an 8.0 everyday the rest of my career and I'll be one happy fellow.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My dream car would be a 2003 VW Jetta wagon with a GreaseCar waste cooking oil dual tank setup. I could get 40+ MPG on either biodiesel or used cooking oil. Put a decent stereo in it and I would be a happy man!

kingOFchester

All I would want is freedom, liberty, peace, happiness and prosperity for my family.

Other then that:

I want sups and managers that understand what we go through.

kingOFchester

That first line is a standard Miss America answer !!

I agree, but ask anyone with children what they would give up, or go without for their kids. As kum bay ya it sounds, it is the truth. I would live in a UPS truck if it meant my kids would have the above mentioned.