I want to be s UPS driver

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

I'm not a troll. I'm a guy who pretends to be different things to suit his current agenda and posts useless drivel on forums in an attempt to get the local population of blue collar automatons riled up. That is definitely not a troll.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Working up his fantasy. Only way he gets any living in his Mom's basement.

Huh, you again. I see that you're not getting much attention from your wife.......ooops.....did I really said that.......oh, I mean those strippers and prostitutes from gta 4. The only times you put a ball close to a hole is when you go gulfing and shot the gulf ball. See what I did there? Anyway, don't you have some packages to deliver to my house? Make sure you do it in a timely manner, or I'll yell in your face again and make you run into your package car and cry.

The reason why I was asking him/her about him/her race is that there are a lot of black and Hispanic people in Brooklyn, I'm one of the few white guys on my block.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Huh, you again. I see that you're not getting much attention from your wife.......ooops.....did I really said that.......oh, I mean those strippers and prostitutes from gta 4. The only times you put a ball close to a hole is when you go gulfing and shot the gulf ball. See what I did there? Anyway, don't you have some packages to deliver to my house? Make sure you do it in a timely manner, or I'll yell in your face again and make you run into your package car and cry.

The reason why I was asking him/her about him/her race is that there are a lot of black and Hispanic people in Brooklyn, I'm one of the few white guys on my block.
It's golf, not "gulf". One is a sport, the other, a body of water. Seriously, what college do you attend? Lol Cosmo is retired, so that's a moot point. Yes, brooklyn is racially diverse. I'm from long island, I only lived in bushwick for a year while i finished school. It was a complete smilehole, I'd never live there again lol.

Last edited:

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's golf, not "gulf". One is a sport, the other, a body of water. Seriously, what college do you attend? Lol Cosmo is retired, so that's a moot point. Yes, brooklyn is racially diverse. I'm from long island, I only lived in bushwick for a year while i finished school. It was a complete smilehole, I'd never live there again lol.

Only the toughest and realest survive in Brooklyn. And it's "Brooklyn", not "brooklyn". What school did you go to to not capitalize the first letter of a proper noun? We all make mistakes. Have you ever heard the phrase "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?