I will totally cross any picket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdHarvest

if you morons decide that your pretty pink princess panties are soooooooo special that you can't like, work (or something like that.), I will cross your line, and dump the union.

You don't afford me the opportunity to earn money. The obese guidos who take our money, yes ...our money...to pay for their mansions in Jersey and their xxxl suits aren't so different than the corp fat cats you low brows hate so much. When was the last time Hoffa let you into his Caddy?

And go ahead and threaten to slash my tires, etc..etc... CCW, stand your ground state and 11 combat deployments here. You can't even step down off your PC without getting winded.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C3EC8C7D-60F4-4B87-93E7-A9A5D1D7E1AF.gif
if you morons decide that your pretty pink princess panties are soooooooo special that you can't like, work (or something like that.), I will cross your line, and dump the union.

You don't afford me the opportunity to earn money. The obese guidos who take our money, yes ...our money...to pay for their mansions in Jersey and their xxxl suits aren't so different than the corp fat cats you low brows hate so much. When was the last time Hoffa let you into his Caddy?

And go ahead and threaten to slash my tires, etc..etc... CCW, stand your ground state and 11 combat deployments here. You can't even step down off your PC without getting winded.

ColdHarvest

In all seriousness...You little special snowflakes whine more than a USMC infantry company. And I know, I used to work in one.

And before the standard..."oh...OP is surely a Sup", no...I'm not.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Psssst, no one cares about you or your opinion.

ColdHarvest

It's was too hard for you? Couldn't handle the pressure anymore?

There was more money doing the exact same thing in the Corps, in the private world.

You'd understand the logic of that, if you could wrap your tiny little brain around how the union is no different than corporate.

Status
Not open for further replies.