I won a cup!

oldngray

nowhere special
distracted.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Getting rewarded for going above and beyond?

That doesn't go along with your anti-union stance.

Something is wrong here!

"Getting rewarded for going above and beyond" is against Union philosophy and usually results in the runner-gunner being called a scab.

Let me know if you want me to reword that for you ... it's probably confusing a lot of Teamsters on here.

alwaysoverallowed

Did it have a turkey in it? I'm not interested in ups hand outs unless they is a turkey involved. Instead of a box I think a turkey should have been the "de-rail" icon because when we lost our turkeys that's about when the manager/union relationship went down hill in my opinion.

Something is wrong here!

"Getting rewarded for going above and beyond" is against Union philosophy and usually results in the runner-gunner being called a scab.

Let me know if you want me to reword that for you ... it's probably confusing a lot of Teamsters on here.
Just because we are , Teamsters........doesnt mean we arent willing to work hard, or do extra...............dont call the kettle black ,too fast

browndingo

I was in a group that won a contest and we all got a T-shirt and a pair of UPS socks.

The second place team got die cast package car models.

Afterward, everyone on my team was like, "Dude - I'll trade you these socks for that package car..."

oldngray

nowhere special
I was in a group that won a contest and we all got a T-shirt and a pair of UPS socks.

The second place team got die cast package car models.

Afterward, everyone on my team was like, "Dude - I'll trade you these socks for that package car..."

I guess you are no Indecisi0n. Those die cast cars are nice though. I got one for something. Can't remember for what.