ice cream, candy!....what would you do???

JL 0513

Yeah, I think 95% of us would like an earlier start time to get home earlier. It's really too bad the business wasn't set up to do so. It's a combination of pre-load not being able to get the volume in and wrapped by 8am and having late p/u's scheduled. 8-5 base hours would be sweet

ManInBrown

We could start earlier. But we would never get done earlier. Would just be an extra 5 hours OT a week. Personally, I really like not having to be to work till 9AM. One of the things I like most about the job.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Yeah, I think 95% of us would like an earlier start time to get home earlier. It's really too bad the business wasn't set up to do so. It's a combination of pre-load not being able to get the volume in and wrapped by 8am and having late p/u's scheduled. 8-5 base hours would be sweet

I know I would. I'm also aware that we're depending on loads from surrounding hubs that won't arrive till the middle(okay, the end) of the day for preload.

That volume arrives throughout the weekend and is the reason why we're wrapped around 8:00 on Mondays. I can usually set sail around 8:20. Tues-Fri is a different story.

Sent using a Potato

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Unfortunately never happen but you will see 9 to 9 norm in a couple years as the job switches from 40 hours to 60 hours. They have already made it pretty obvious that they don't care about guys working 50 to 55 hours a week and all the ot that goes with it and the 9.5 grievances they don't mind paying them either.