ID Not Working

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
irdc.gif
2984544.jpg

iowa boy

And pay 7 bucks for sock shipping?? Yeah I'll just steal IVE's.....or maybe Inde's on laundry day....lol

Can I sign up for that seven dollar shipping charge...Last time I bought socks it was 10 bucks to ship it UPS. But hey, if nothing else, its job security to deliver my socks to my house. At least I can leave them inside and not worry about them getting stolen.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Can I sign up for that seven dollar shipping charge...Last time I bought socks it was 10 bucks to ship it UPS. But hey, if nothing else, its job security to deliver my socks to my house. At least I can leave them inside and not worry about them getting stolen.
It might be 10....I guessed at $7.

FilingBluesFL

I was out as a helper when I first started.

I was with a pretty experienced driver, and we pull up to a house.

"I got this one..." He walks up the driveway, and hefted the baggy package up on the single story roof lol

"Whoa, what!" I was speechless...

"Oh, that's another drivers house, those were his socks he ordered."

LOL

jaker

trolling
Where I am at we don't have ID cards , but everyone has a ID number so if your ID number is not working for you to punch in and out then you are asking the wrong place for info

But really what did you except out of this post