Idiot pushes record.Idiot unemployed

bacha29

Do you understand that broke is zero? We are like 21 trillion past broke. The last president that had a balanced budget was Bill Clinton. 3 things need to be done to balance the budget… cut defense spending, cut social security/entitlements to those that are hiding wealth, and raise taxes. This is why I left the Republican Party.
Indeed. But, the first task that must be completed is to give the IRS the resources needed to enforce compliance. They have been short on money and resources for years but more and more duties are being dumped in it's lap. Trouble is however it can't do much about the overseas tax havens where billions that would be subject to US taxes are currently housed.

Bingo

Confession time. Has anyone ever used an unsuitable location DEX08 because you didn't like something about the recipient (political ideology, his favorite sports team, personal issue, anything) when there actually was no threat at all of the package being stolen? I have. Most of the time it was to this old wretch who always wrote letters to the newspaper about how she hated conservatives and so on. I'd never done anything to her but I figured if she wanted a reason to hate me I'd give her one. Let that b*tch get it at the station.
Retired now- but if I saw a liberal yard sign, I always forgot the plastic bag for the package when it was raining