Who ‘pushes’ or ‘holds’ the tailors?

Grey

Today they pushed 30 something trailers and mountains of volume were left on the slides due to routes being over dispatched. The opposite also happens when they compensate the day after. I realize they have to play games to hit certain numbers but who is ultimately making this decision?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Today they pushed 30 something trailers and mountains of volume were left on the slides due to routes being over dispatched. The opposite also happens when they compensate the day after. I realize they have to play games to hit certain numbers but who is ultimately making this decision?
Queen *
60dc894ba08b100012b4178e.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I heard it was somebody over in Mumbai at the new dispatch HQ

the ops manager makes those decisions, like most other retarded decisions made at UPS