Idiots of UPS.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I laughed at this for three minutes ahahahhahahaha
upload_2017-10-19_10-33-26.png

wayfair

swollen member
Me and all my white friends go around and call each other cracker and white boy, even make and sing songs about being crackers

said no white person EVER

newfie

A dude tried roasting me then called me white boy so I called him black boy and apparently i'm the racist. I really wonder how some people end up where they are

the good news Is you're part of the 99.9 percent of us that are racists.

35years

Gravy route
When I was a part timer there was a sup who was a black female lesbian...I said it on here before and everyone gave me crap...but she could literally get away with murder
Is there such a thing as a black male lesbian?

Your post sounded redundant (female/lesbian), but perhaps in this culture there are male lesbians.

Honestly I can't keep up with this crap.

35years

Gravy route
If they try to fire me I am going to tell them I "identify" as a black female lesbian and they firing me because they are being bigots. Oh, and I am old too. So I will throw in age discrimination....

Last edited:

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Is there such a thing as a black male lesbian?

Your post sounded redundant (female/lesbian), but perhaps in this culture there are male lesbians.

Honestly I can't keep up with this crap.
Well we have one girl who identifies as a man and likes women...so idk if that's a lesbian or not...she also kneels at our union meetings during the pledge of allegiance...this world has become crazy