If I take a 30 min lunch....

margaritaville

I use to take a 30min lunch like 2 out of 5 days a week. Then there was a pcm about them being mandatory so been taking them 5 days a week. Damn that would be terrible having to take a 1 hour lunch. Im already at work enough i dont want to sit there waiting to go home.

margaritaville

Last two weeks I skipped my unpaid lunch but took my paid breaks together... and received overtime for skipping lunch.

This is what i was doing but there was a pcm about not doing this so i stopped. Not sure if it was a flavor of the month thing and i can do it again but been sticking to taking a lunch since hearing that. Don't want to get in trouble even though i doubt they enforced it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
They pcm'd about it because the DOT requires ATLEAST a 30min rest period if you drive and your punch time is more than 6 hours. Not following DOT regulations gets your center AND you a hefty fine

WorknLateHuh

We are required to take a 1 hour lunch, split up or all together. I absolutely hate sitting there doing nothing, trying to find something to do for an hour that should be spent with family. Through the course of the normal year they off and on enforce this.

During peak Mngmnt doesn't enforce this at all. So most of us take our 2 10min paid breaks and a partial lunch or not at all.