If it gets voted down

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Be prepared to be fired. Many may join you but when the company comes outside to inform them the union is not on their side and they will be fired. They will fold like a house of cards.

STOP SCARING MEMBERS WITH YOUR BS. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN. YOU KNOW THAT. IF IS A NO VOTE IS EFFECTIVE, PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE WORKING, NEGOTIATIONS WILL BACK ON THE TABLE. THATS IT.

ups1.jpg

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
STOP SCARING MEMBERS WITH YOUR BS. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN. YOU KNOW THAT. IF IS A NO VOTE IS EFFECTIVE, PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE WORKING, NEGOTIATIONS WILL BACK ON THE TABLE. THATS IT.

View attachment 210363
Did you even bother to read what his response was to? His response was to the call for a wildcat strike. His response was accurate. You're quick to call others trolls, but you are their leader. You and I agree on the crappiness of this contract, and are on the same side, vote no! But the lack of knowledge, comprehension, and civility you exhibit is staggering.

Dulce Bombón

Did you even bother to read what his response was to? His response was to the call for a wildcat strike. His response was accurate. You're quick to call others trolls, but you are their leader. You and I agree on the crappiness of this contract, and are on the same side, vote no! But the lack of knowledge, comprehension, and civility you exhibit is staggering.
439x.gif

542thruNthru

View attachment 210363

Thank you @Been In Brown Too Long

I was going to respond to his ignorance but decided he's only attacking me because I've pointed out his mistakes before. He doesn't realize he's doing more harm than good to the vote NO movement.

@Dulce Bombón A wildcat strike is a fireable offense. If you do not believe me that's fine but here is some research for you.

UPS refuses to back down from firing 250 union workers for walkout that violated labor contract - NY Daily News

UPS Fires 250 Employees For Staging A 90-Minute Protest To Defend Co-Worker

250 UPS Drivers In Queens Fired Following Protest

These drivers luckily got their jobs back. @Mooseknuckle was making a joke and he is a informed member. He understands that if we attempted a Wildcat Strike against the company and union. Members would lose their jobs. You on the other hand like to act tough but can't even file a grievance on a supervisor working.

UPS MANAGEMENT UNLOADING TRUCKS

UnconTROLLed

perfection

I was going to respond to his ignorance but decided he's only attacking me because I've pointed out his mistakes before. He doesn't realize he's doing more harm than good to the vote NO movement.

@Dulce Bombón A wildcat strike is a fireable offense. If you do not believe me that's fine but here is some research for you.

UPS refuses to back down from firing 250 union workers for walkout that violated labor contract - NY Daily News

These drivers luckily got their jobs back. @Mooseknuckle was making a joke and he is a informed member. He understands that if we attempted a Wildcat Strike against the company and union. Members would lose their jobs. You on the other hand like to act tough but can't even file a grievance on a supervisor working.

that's a she....lol

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It is called "Peak Season"....In which we are not close to being ready for...Remember the last one...:cursing:

F

Frankie's Friend

I would imagine if it gets voted down the company will agree to go back to the table after peak. The union will probably agree with this.

This of course is if Hoffa doesn't impose it because we are under 50% and under 2/3 No
I'm sure the vote tallies will be done with honesty.

EasyTrucker

View attachment 210363

There’s no guarantee they will go back to table either. UPS can call our bluff and not negotiate. Which then means we go on strike or they lock us out.

Dulce Bombón

There’s no guarantee they will go back to table either. UPS can call our bluff and not negotiate. Which then means we go on strike or they lock us out.

They will. Businees is top dollar for them, pick season is coming up, new facilities opened up. They cant allowed their business go south at this time. They will renegotiate this contract. You right in one thing though. How we know our No votes will be count. I mean since what happen in this passed Presidential Elections, we can't trust no one, counting votes. Anyways.. Lets, Vote No.
Screenshot_20180615-130321-1.jpeg

UPSTeamster Pragmatist

BUG provided a link to "railway act simplified" which is a dead link. My concern is that UPS may try to drag this out until the next recession if they don't get what they want. Can they do this?

F

Frankie's Friend

Really ?

More nut job.... conspiracy theories ?
Too funny Bug but it was supposed to be a left handed joke.
This couldn't ever happen now could it.
Weve never been lied to now have we? No leadership has ever broken the law or cheated during elections.
Google OLMS CONVICTIONS from 2015-2017 and you may lose the arguement in respect to honesty and integrity in leadership.