If rioters stopped your package car

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Democrats are out forming lynch mobs and burning down churches. Getting back to their roots I guess....
Yeah I’m sure it’s all Democrats only out there
More wisdom brought to you by one of the the empathy lacking Trump savants on Brown Cafe F540EA1F-798B-46A6-BAF3-D946F12301E2.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Democrats=biggest racist of all time. Own it. Ask Robert Byrd...
I don’t own sh** because I’m not a Democrat. Both sides are riddled with corruption. Irresponsible capitalism has completely infiltrated and destroyed the government. Big business is our only political affiliation. We have NO choices. This is our biggest problem. Divisiveness....lack of competent leadership.

quad decade guy

I don’t own sh** because I’m not a Democrat. Both sides are riddled with corruption. Irresponsible capitalism has completely infiltrated and destroyed the government. Big business is our only political affiliation. We have NO choices. This is our biggest problem. Divisiveness....lack of competent leadership.
No? Sure sound like one. Irresponsible capitalism? OMG! Straight out of Bernie's or AOC's mouth.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That is your come back? You should go get ant type of job.
You know what's funny?

You accuse me of being a Russian troll, but it was Russian trolls who convinced sheep like you to freak out about Michael Brown and cause riots during the last election.

And here you are falling for the racism lie again. Victimhood is a mental illness. Very sad. Thoughts and prayers for you fren.

PT Car Washer

You know what's funny?

You accuse me of being a Russian troll, but it was Russian trolls who convinced sheep like you to freak out about Michael Brown and cause riots during the last election.

And here you are falling for the racism lie again. Victimhood is a mental illness. Very sad. Thoughts and prayers for you fren.
Even working as a PT sup would give you more credibility.