If you are thinking about voting NO…

Seriously? It’s folks like you who have been so brainwashed as to think you should be thankful for getting a cola when everything around you has gone up in price. Lol. That’s all this contract is, is a cost of living raise. And it doesn’t even cover that. :censored2: these companies. They sit and brainwash their employees with liberal bull:censored2:, donate to liberal politician campaigns, pretend to disagree with liberal unions, then give you a raise and make you feel guilty for accepting it just to make you say oh, thank you so much! I know I should be lucky when other folks aren’t even getting a raise. Wake the :censored2: up dude! The good ole conservative ways of being thankful to the company who pays you for your time are over. They no longer give two squirts of piss about you or your family. They work together with the government, utilities, in making money. From you! The working man has never made so little.
I'm not going to argue with you.
We do pretty good compared to many other people.
Yes this job is hard and sometimes it does suck big time

Honestly we're not going to get to anymore and what's being offered to us right now.

Thebrownblob

That’s how conservatives used to think. And companies went along with it for awhile. They used to stay neutral in politics. Today they don’t hide it.
I don’t know, most of my adult life, so-called conservatives haven’t conserved anything. Most so-called liberals have actually turned into leftist.

Non liberal

I don’t know, most of my adult life, so-called conservatives haven’t conserved anything. Most so-called liberals have actually turned into leftist.
I’m talking about our politicians. You’re right, the population has become much more divided. Which if you think about it is exactly what a uni-party would want. Concentrate on meaningless political views while they conquer the world and don’t have to worry about a rebellion.