If you ate the candy that you coworker gave to you and figured out that he took it

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Re: If you ate the candy that you coworker gave to you and figured out that he took i

Seriously ORLY...that that was probably best left unsaid. You feel slimy when taking something for free but you have the union out defending your work rights and you feel it is your right that they do that...you have to admit that the statement has at least one moral issue.

Big Babooba

Re: If you ate the candy that you coworker gave to you and figured out that he took i

If the candy was labeled Hershey or Nestle, you'll be OK. If it was labeled ExLax, you're in for a crappy day!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

I love the hate for having the choice of not going union. Did I not say the earnings I make per week is lower then welfare? Yet you want me to give more of it up? Now thats slimy of you not me! Trying to take food out of my mouth and others, sick people! Stop thinking with your drivers income and recall a time when you had to give every doller a name and save for the things you wanted. And lastly, why are you guys mad at me? Your union made the choice for me with the bad pay rate, isnt their fault I'm not paying?

About the candy I give away on Christmas week, its only that week and its for a great holiday. I was seeing a shop steward doing for the past few years and thought it was a nice gesture and idea to follow suit. Quite a few people do it on Christmas week. Heck, theres soups, managers and PT and FT that bring in bring in muffins, sodas and etc all the time.

sortaisle

Cry me a river. It's like you think the rest of us haven't been poor. You pay for services tool.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

Cry me a river. It's like you think the rest of us haven't been poor. You pay for services tool.

I love the ignorance of my fellow employees. See a lot of it everyday, why would I suspect the same on here? Lets pay for the fairies and farts we all think that are real and wonderful!

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

I love the ignorance of my fellow employees. See a lot of it everyday, why would I suspect the same on here? Lets pay for the fairies and farts we all think that are real and wonderful!

You're the ignorant one. If you were in the union, you could VOTE on the contract. Instead, you steal from those of us who willingly pay our dues (I live in a RTW state).

Like I've told you before, go get a job as a Walmart greeter for $7.50/hour.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

You're the ignorant one. If you were in the union, you could VOTE on the contract. Instead, you steal from those of us who willingly pay our dues (I live in a RTW state).

Like I've told you before, go get a job as a Walmart greeter for $7.50/hour.

I dont like being apart anything that is apart of politics. I own guns, but I'm not apart of the NRA because of that reason.

Like I've said before, if your so mad about me working here, then you get the job elesewhere.

Vote on what? Them taking more and more away from you, I and everyone else. Give it a rest, the union has past its expiration date long ago. You all are the ones paying for some promise that isnt even there anymore. Stop thinking that you're right, telling yourself and other lies isnt a good attribute.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

I dont like being apart anything that is apart of politics. I own guns, but I'm not apart of the NRA because of that reason.

Like I've said before, if your so mad about me working here, then you get the job elesewhere.

Vote on what? Them taking more and more away from you, I and everyone else. Give it a rest, the union has past its expiration date long ago. You all are the ones paying for some promise that isnt even there anymore. Stop thinking that you're right, telling yourself and other lies isnt a good attribute.

LOL!!! So in 5 years, most drivers will be pulling in $100K (!!!) -- making them among the top 5% of all wage earners -- and you think the union's past its expiration date?

You're the one, not me, who thinks stealing is OK -- as long as you don't believe in the cause, just the rewards. I can just picture you faking an illness to get $$$ from it.... "I don't believe in Make a Wish, but free stuff is cool! But hey, it's OK, I still have to pay the taxable value of my gift. That makes stealing right."

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

LOL!!! So in 5 years, most drivers will be pulling in $100K (!!!) -- making them among the top 5% of all wage earners -- and you think the union's past its expiration date?

You're the one, not me, who thinks stealing is OK -- as long as you don't believe in the cause, just the rewards. I can just picture you faking an illness to get $$$ from it.... "I don't believe in Make a Wish, but free stuff is cool! But hey, it's OK, I still have to pay the taxable value of my gift. That makes stealing right."

Stealing what again? You've made up a world in your own minds that does not exist. What part of that sounds even remotely healthy? Sure, if you want to drive then sign up! I think theres a huge lack of common sense with you guys. Wear your hats and shirts and, a lot like religion, keep me the hell out of it. Pray to your idol gods and throw your money as hard and as fast as you can, because HE NEEDS MONEY!

I feel like George Carlin on the bull****** of religion when talking to some of you union guys. You can still believe in a god or gods, but its always his fan base that ruins it for me and a lot other people out there. Its sad people like you even represent anything, let alone something so god d*** fake. Your kind has killed, burned, destoryed and tarnished everything peaceful or objective to the human situation that its come down to pure hilarity. To hear you stating something on standers is down right dangerous and ill.

Your types, beating people and others, over a cause is a lot like these crazy soccer fans, down right lunacy.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

Stealing what again? You've made up a world in your own minds that does not exist. What part of that sounds even remotely healthy? Sure, if you want to drive then sign up! I think theres a huge lack of common sense with you guys. Wear your hats and shirts and, a lot like religion, keep me the hell out of it. Pray to your idol gods and throw your money as hard and as fast as you can, because HE NEEDS MONEY!

I feel like George Carlin on the bull****** of religion when talking to some of you union guys. You can still believe in a god or gods, but its always his fan base that ruins it for me and a lot other people out there. Its sad people like you even represent anything, let alone something so god d*** fake. Your kind has killed, burned, destoryed and tarnished everything peaceful or objective to the human situation that its come down to pure hilarity. To hear you stating something on standers is down right dangerous and ill.

Your types, beating people and others, over a cause is a lot like these crazy soccer fans, down right lunacy.

The problem is...

You work and benefit from a UNION job.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

The problem is...

You work and benefit from a UNION job.

And so does the worthless, knuckle dragging people around me. Benefit from a job that most people cant do, want to do, that does seem rather logical in my book. The union only protects those who are bad employees on the PT level. I understand the need for FT driver, other then that, keep me the heck out of it.

I pay enough in taxes, which your unions will get a part of anyways, to say enough of another cut on my paycheck.

You can take your rally boy Obama fans and have your cocktail parties else where. I'll take my brews and go drink alone, which theres nothing wrong with.

And whats this thing, terminology thing, with certain jobs. " Oh yea, its a union job! RAWR RAWR! " It just sounds stupid to me, its a job, nothing more, nothing less. Stop creating false view points, makes one look lacking of intelligence.

BrownArmy

..." Oh yea, its a union job! RAWR RAWR! "...

You're a free-loader.

Nothing more, nothing less.

You can bust on people getting 'Obama-phones' (sic) etc., but you're doing the same thing.

By your rationale, you should be relieved of the right to vote, since you don't like who get's elected or the direction the country's headed in.

Mooch.

I really don't want to see you on here complaining about the new contract.

What part of 'free-loading' don't you understand?

sortaisle

I don't agree with a lot of the Democrat politics that resides inside the union. I don't like how there's greed in the union. But damnit, I'll pay for their service because even when I was part time, I had insurance and the eventual promise of a good paying job. I just this year eclipsed $30,000 part time, working Saturdays and double shifting. The years before that, I made somewhere between 18k and 25k. I'm a single dad that got divorced 3 years ago, lost my house 2 years ago, never took govt. assistance, WIC or any other program out there because I figured there's people who need it more than I do. My kids live with me, I work odd jobs and pt at UPS knowing that PT at UPS isn't suppose to support a family. I start fulltime Monday. I could never live with myself knowing I work in world corporation where a union has made it a good family wage job for those willing to put in some time and not contribute. The unions don't have to be everywhere, I agree. They need to be at UPS. You say you'd feel slimy taking something for free yet 5 days a week...you take something for free.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

Something for free huh?

I love the aspect of this argument. Why? Well with a company that prospers on the death, injured and minorities. A company that feeds it self on false hopes of millions of people. A company that makes record profit year after year, and yet could careless about you and I. This is the joke, punchline, I see everyday. And your union makes these choices every year.

I cant explain yours or others choices in life, thats up to you. But I choose to do things as I believe to be righteous. Its too bad your choices in life sucked, I know I've lived life with lots of bad choices as well, I work here for god sake.

I take nothing for free. I take abuse to the body and mind that has nothing to do with your made up rules of made up guidelines I choose to do with my own funding in life. You still live in a world where you made up rules that matter to nothing more to the thing that destorys and exploits you, thats on you not me. And you all still strive to fight for it to keep happening over and over again. I'm sure your children will reep the downfall of thought you all share, a sense of entitlement.

Lets keep those in power over us, its a SERVICE! Why not wake up idiots? Your the ones who've fail in life. Its ok, the term used is called a loser, and its ok. You've been blinded, you need to see again.

sortaisle

Something for free huh?

I love the aspect of this argument. Why? Well with a company that prospers on the death, injured and minorities. A company that feeds it self on false hopes of millions of people. A company that makes record profit year after year, and yet could careless about you and I. This is the joke, punchline, I see everyday. And your union makes these choices every year.
And yet you still work here. Contribute to them prospering on the "uninformed" and even better, you don't contribute to the one place that keeps UPS from going WalMart status on everyone. You're a patriot.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

And yet you still work here. Contribute to them prospering on the "uninformed" and even better, you don't contribute to the one place that keeps UPS from going WalMart status on everyone. You're a patriot.

Ha! Your the patriot, because its headed that way brah!

You sought after, you dream after and you live by those standards. Why not see the sh** brick thats comming and knock it the hell off with this self righteous bull crap you want to claim. Why not be the first to the first of the first and the first to know whats comming for you and idiots like you and others. Hell, psh, Ive been there and done that, your hell is only beginning.

You all will fall in the times that will come, hope you can retire quick. Cause, I love the bake setting. Good luck to you, the union will bail on you in great times of need.

sortaisle

Don't worry about me, I sleep just fine at night. When the world I live in crumbles around me, like a good smart human, I'll adapt. You go ahead and live in your world where everyone is out to get you, I'll live in my world where me and my fellow employees struggle together and fight together for workers rights and agree to live and let live.

UPS Preloader

Orly, please don't take this personally, but here's what I think they are getting at...

If you were to do something wrong or simply be accused of doing something wrong and subsequently terminated are you simply going to walk away or are you going to turn to your steward, business agent, and or union to keep your Job?

If the new contract results in a $0.70 raise on August 1st are you going to accept it?

If your answers are yes, they your taking something for nothing by not paying your union dues.

jaker

trolling

Will somebody give orly a piece of candy