if you didnt work for UPS what would you be doing?

BigBrownSanta

If I didn't work at ups, I would be kicking Kevin Van Dam's :censored2: on the BassMaster's Tour...

or, if that didn't pan out, I would be playing Survivorman somewhere in the wilderness, except without all the cameras.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
ARe there other jobs out there?

My two choices growing up was to be a doctor or a long distance driver (thanks to the song convoy)

coming out of the military my first choice was to be a paramedic but most of the jobs in the state were volunteer back then and they don't pay much. :happy-very:Sometimes wish I had pursued it anyway. While I'm sure the losses have to be hard to take saving a life has to be the greatest rush imaginable.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I would sell my house and move to a more economically hospitable state. Than I would either teach (I have a bachelor's degree) or drive for an LTL. I want to be home every day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UPS was not even on my radar when I left the military. My plan was to use my degree and work either in HR or in a business related field. I would have more than likely worked at the local college in some administrative capacity.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I'm thinking of going to a Survivor try out on Saturday. I survived 35 years of Brown so I know I could play the game there!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I would like to be an exotic pole dancer in a gay bar down on Cape Cod, or up in Ogunquit Maine,but my'' Feeder Belly"' may hold me back !!!! Any one send me a buck and you get private photos !!!!!! www. feederpolebelly.co

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I would like to be an exotic pole dancer in a gay bar down on Cape Cod, or up in Ogunquit Maine,but my'' Feeder Belly"' may hold me back !!!! Any one send me a buck and you get private photos !!!!!! www. feederpolebelly.co

I'm sending you money, so's you keep that thing tucked in, and out of sight. Here's a picture of what I ballooned up to, while out on comp. Let's just say that big belly's, poles and thongs should never be combined in any way, shape, form or fashion.
fatboy.jpg
fatty.jpg
umhello.jpg

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Survivor try out, My kids want me to go too! They both think working at UPS and being married to their mother for 35 years are reason enough for me to go for it. My one neice says I should be quirky, any suggestions for what would be the best quirkiness??